SSC 1:6 Bespin Luke Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is looking really good to me:

14-11-07_0110.jpg

Oh I see. Similar to what we did with Plo Koon. Gotcha. ;)

Pretty much, for some reason some of the materials just tend to be on the thicker side. Yavin Luke and Bespin Han's long sleeve shirts are fairly thin so they don't mess up their jackets, but every SSC figure I've had with a t-shirt underneath, the shirt is usually thicker and at times almost a turtleneck collar which will really disrtort things.

I'm really glad that SS erred on the side of making the clothes too puffy as opposed to too tight. A little water treatment ought to go a long way. Can't wait to have it in hand!

I know about Andy being one of the sculpts up for review, I don't remember anything conclusive about it being Trev. It's nice work whoever did it, I just figure it was Mat with the similarities in the hair texture, Trev's sculpts, that I know for sure are his, tend to be more fine in the hair sculpting like Andy does.

It's funny... I seem to remember it was discussed in a thread somewhere, but when I went to provide a link to it, I can't find it. :confused:

Maybe it was in a conversation I heard at SDCC.... :confused:

So now I'm not so sure it is Trev's work. Will keep looking. :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

I'm really glad that SS erred on the side of making the clothes too puffy as opposed to too tight. A little water treatment ought to go a long way. Can't wait to have it in hand!

Me too. Even though the Han Bespin jacket and this is supposed to be similar in tightness, this looks so much better on the Buck body because its looser.

I've already got a game plan for dealing with the shirt and collar.

Looking at the shirt, if you flip the collar like it should be, it'll shape fine, but then the tank underneath is going to throw it off elevating it too much off the body, so I'll take the tank off like I did with my T-1000 figure, since you don't see Luke's tank when he's got the jacket on, it'll look fine and should sit correctly on the body.
Maulfan, would you mind posting a before and after pic of your T-1000? I would like to see the difference between the two. Thanks!

Dude - the figure looks great!

The paint, the sculpt, and the outfit all look excllent. Just a small amount of weathering and futzing (maybe) and he'll be perfectly worn in and ready for ESB adventures.

Can't wait for mine to show up - should be shipping any day now.

Yeah, thats gonna happen when you got the lens right in his mug.

I know he will look better in person... they ALWAYS do. :D

It's just something about the eyebrow that looks off to me. Maybe it's the length? I had the same issue with the Jedi Luke. :eek:

Back