SSC 1:6 Bespin Luke Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, I just read a false fact somewhere that I sculpted this Luke portrait. That isn't true!!! I can't take credit for it, though I happily will. :D looks really great! the production piece is awesome!

I don't know who's responsible for him
Trev

I am pretty sure Mat Falls has sculpted all three Lukes. He also did Bespin Han and X-files Mulder. You can definitely pick out his artistic style. Hopefully Trev gets an opportunity for Hoth Luke and Han so we can choose our preference. And we already KNOW Trev can sculpt Harrison... :D

Another point for MaulFan... :monkey2

Hey, no matter who did it, every one of us who's getting this figure wins, in my opinion, it came out great. It's such an **** detail to look at spot of hair the size of a pinhead and match it a style, but I was trained at college to do that, so blame my teachers for making me **** about detail :)

I am pretty sure Mat Falls has sculpted all three Lukes.

Well he should be applauded for Jedi Luke, kicked in the nuts for Yavin Luke and cheered for Bespin Luke. If Mat really did sculpt all three Lukes how does Yavin Luke go so far left? Even with repaints that thing isn't really that salvagable.....

Man... you guys are way too tough on the Yavin Luke sculpt. I have mine repainted by Les and it really shows what a great sculpt was underneath the terrible paint apps (worse than Faramir in some ways).

Man... you guys are way too tough on the Yavin Luke sculpt. I have mine repainted by Les and it really shows what a great sculpt was underneath the terrible paint apps (worse than Faramir in some ways).

Even uncustomed the sculpt is quite good. The paint job is what hurts Yavin Luke.

LesLuke.jpg

I have to say. The paint on the boots suck. Looks like the straps weren't even painted.

Damn work filter.....I don't know why Rebelscum has been blocked here as well. I'll have to wait until home to continue my complaints. :D

I've always felt the Yavin Sculpt looks like ANH Mark Hammil. Mat's style is much softer and more subtle than Andy or Trev's, but he get's Mark's look, and I said before that I'm fine with Mat doing many Luke's, much like I'm sure most people would say let Trev do ever Solo after seeing his Indy. I think it's nice that if you stand Yavin, Jedi and Bespin Luke together, it'll feel like a Luke collection more with the heads all sharing the same style.

Thats true. Like in a movie saga, I prefer the music be written by the same composer rather than different composers for each movie.. I guess its the same thing. :eek:

edit: I am one of the few people who really liked Matts Han Solo.

Thats true. Like in a movie saga, I prefer the music be written by the same composer rather than different composers for each movie.. I guess its the same thing. :eek:

edit: I am one of the few people who really liked Matts Han Solo.

I'm with you on Han too, Ford had a bit of weight on during ESB and I think the sculpt is just fine, and I actually like the whole figure, jacket and all, it's got a nice, sleak look to it.

Ok, I want mine, NOW. Really wish the guys at the factory had not goofe up on the jacket when it was packaged.....

I just hope his face looks better than their luke jedi.....:emperor
Not sure who it was intended to be, but it was not Mark Hammil. Oh well, creative liscense and all that i soppose. But still, i want Luke to look Like Luke, and not what some artist thinks Luke should look like:D

Yeah but,luke was their first figure and they more than made up for that fu%# up with the new maul that's coming out,his likeness is dead on!!

Chavez, you are begining to sound like a broken record to me. :lecture

Pretty much. All he does is come in and trash SS 1:6th when we all know he doesn't like them.

Which again begs the question why even bother commenting on them if you don't like them the way he does?

Hey gang, here's some shots to showoff how undershirts can affect outer shirts on figures.

T-1000 with t-shirt underneath.

T1000SHIRT2.jpg

T-1000 without t-shirt.

T1000SHIRT1.jpg

Hey gang, here's some shots to showoff how undershirts can affect outer shirts on figures.

T-1000 with t-shirt underneath.

T1000SHIRT2.jpg

T-1000 without t-shirt.

T1000SHIRT1.jpg

Cool shots Maulfan. I see what you mean. With the undershirt on he looked puffy and like he had no neck. Much better with it off I think. :rock

Back