SSC 1:6 Bespin Luke Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh god, this thread is going to turn into another Medicom vs. Sideshow war isn't it?

Can't we all just move on and state our opinions without getting so defensive?

I personally like this figure but I do agree the hands are a bit large. I would like to see some more pictures with him futzed a little. :rock

Wait till about Friday or next Monday and the West Coasters will probably have theirs in hand. And I doubt this would go into Medi Vs SS since Dave will kill us and B. most of us are just being sarcastic. :lol Hands are a little big but nothing I cant live with.

First of all, it looks great and I can't wait to get mine. The sculpt and paint look to be about as good as they can be made.

But I'm going to have to agree with the overall hands comment, and not just for the Star Wars line. I think that a major part of the "monkey arm" look prevalent in many of the figures comes from those large hands.

This Luke is starting to look pretty good!
I agree with the big hands and funny eyes (SST seems determined not to give Luke a stern or serious expression, he always looks a bit dazed), but the eyes should be an easy fix with a repaint.
Outfit looks a bit odd as well, but that might just be because of packaging.
Overall, I think this one will turn out fine.

Looks stoned or out of it again. I don't think it looks quite as good as the protos,I will get him later on.(i wanna see sidious and ben)

Pictures look great. Can't wait to get this one in hand and futz with the outfit. Very pleased.

I still want more pics!!!:lol Looks good enough for the price,i will grab him a little later on.I just bought a Medicom Yoda for this guy to hang out with.

Looks good!!

I hope that the iris placement on his right eye is an isolated paint app and not like that on all of them.

The left iris is perfect with the iris moved slightly under the lid, but the right one shows the curvature of the iris on top (giving once again the i'm shocked look).

It does make for quite an awkward look.

.........fingers crossed :monkey3

Am I the only one that thinks that the figure looks rather bad in those pics?

I know that it will look MUCH better in hand, but in those pics, the stitching on the outfit is grossly out of scale and the headsculpt looks warped. I'm SURE it's the pics and not the actual sculpt, though.

I'm looking forward to this one's arrival.

I may be mistaken but I still say that the collar is wrong... :rotfl

I imagine something like this happened in the chinese factory:

Worker one: Be sure when you package him put the collar up.

Worker two: Will do!

Worker Three: But sir, on the package the collar is down!

Worker one: er um... thats true... erm...

Worker two: What ever shall we do?

Worker one: Er um... uhhhh... ermmm...

Worker three: I think we should make it look like the picture so Sideshow doesn't get mad at us!

Worker one: Erm... uh....

Worker two: Will do!

I think it looks cool. It'll be way fun to futz around with.

Looks like it (doesn't). It looks nice. Can't wait to see some 'futz' images. If I get one, he's going on a Dragon body.

The jacket looks off....I know that the collar is down but I'm trying to envision it up and I'm still not seeing it....

dsc05894.jpg

The Starkiller strikes back! Thanks for the pics Roy...looks like Luke survived the production process quite well. Your pictures are great as always...

Between this and what we've seen of Indy, looks like Sideshow's Lucas licenses are in safe hands with Trev!

You sure it's a Trev sculpt? Based on the hair sculpting, it looks very much like Mat Falls' sculpt for the hair on Jedi Luke, specifically the bang area, Trev's much more detailed in his sculpts.

It has looked like a Trevor sculpt to me from the get go. I don't see Matt Falls in it anywhere.

Back