SSC 1:6 Bespin Luke Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has looked like a Trevor sculpt to me from the get go. I don't see Matt Falls in it anywhere.

dsc05901.jpg

2104_press03-001.jpg

If you look at the way the layering is done in the bang area, it looks very similar between Jedi and Bespin.

You sure it's a Trev sculpt? Based on the hair sculpting, it looks very much like Mat Falls' sculpt for the hair on Jedi Luke, specifically the bang area, Trev's much more detailed in his sculpts.

It's Trevor's work. There is a thread (somewhere in this forum) where Andy Bergholtz showed proto pics of his take on the Bespin Luke. And in the discussion it was stated that the final sculpt belonged to Trev.

I for one can not wait for this figure... I'ts been awhile seen I got something new from Sideshow. :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

I think he looks okay as a base fig, will definitely need an eye & brow tweak but the paint apps and HS are fine IMO. Remember there is a lot of distortion with macro lens and such, we still need to see a lot more pics. The outfit needs futzing, duh, but, as a base fig this Luke will work fine. You guys who want to take your Luke to next level, Dagobah, FB ESB have DA and Les and others here for you... I can't wait to see this guy customized... it will rock.

I can't even wait to see it futzed correctly. WG, you are back front and center to guide us through, my man. :D

Yeah, lets leave the SS/Medicom BS out of at least one thread.
Overall it looks very close to the prototype so its a good effort from SS. I think the outfit looks very well done.
However, I never really saw Mark Hammill in the sculpt from the start, so I'm still glad that I passed on it. Jedi Luke will do fine for me.

It's Trevor's work. There is a thread (somewhere in this forum) where Andy Bergholtz showed proto pics of his take on the Bespin Luke. And in the discussion it was stated that the final sculpt belonged to Trev.

I know about Andy being one of the sculpts up for review, I don't remember anything conclusive about it being Trev. It's nice work whoever did it, I just figure it was Mat with the similarities in the hair texture, Trev's sculpts, that I know for sure are his, tend to be more fine in the hair sculpting like Andy does.

I've already got a game plan for dealing with the shirt and collar.

Looking at the shirt, if you flip the collar like it should be, it'll shape fine, but then the tank underneath is going to throw it off elevating it too much off the body, so I'll take the tank off like I did with my T-1000 figure, since you don't see Luke's tank when he's got the jacket on, it'll look fine and should sit correctly on the body.

ooooo those pics he don't look as good to me.:monkey2

Don't go by the last 2 for sure, there's some definite lens distortion going on there.

I'm with Neil, I think he looks great, and the few things I'm not digging with the collar fixed, I think my tank trick will resolve.

Don't go by the last 2 for sure, there's some definite lens distortion going on there.

I'm with Neil, I think he looks great, and the few things I'm not digging with the collar fixed, I think my tank trick will resolve.

I hope so, seems like from the left he looks spot on and from straight on or from the right not so good.

MORE PICS.!!:D

Whats your tank trick Maul Fan?

Get rid of it, take it off the figure if you're going to have him fully suited up. SSC undershirts are thick and can throw off how outter clothes rest on the body when it's a tight outfit. The T-1000's cop uniform is form fitting and with the tank underneath it just wouldn't look right, I took it off and put the shirt back on and it looked great after that.

That jacket looks like it might be my first real try with the water treatment...it's lookin' pretty puffed out there and i don't know if it's all just because of the tank underneath...I'll see in a few weeks ...

That jacket looks like it might be my first real try with the water treatment...it's lookin' pretty puffed out there and i don't know if it's all just because of the tank underneath...I'll see in a few weeks ...

It's a puffy shirt, you're going to be the first pirate.

BUT I DON'T WANNA BE A PIRATE!

Back