SSC 1:6 Bespin Luke Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need a HAND with that?

dsc05903.jpg

Can you put up some images of him with his lightsaber in his hand doing some poses?

wow! i know camera lens can have distortion, but that's huge :eek:

We all know by now that Roy has the worst camera ever. :lol

I think he got it off a deep sea submersible -- one of those fish-eyed cameras. I think he only uses it for first-pics like this to diminish our expectations, which is a good thing.

I'm going to pose Luke with gun up and looking around a corner as my Medi Boba Fett takes shots at him!

Anybody thinking of using this headsculpt for a custom Hoth or Pilot Luke?

We all know by now that Roy has the worst camera ever. :lol

I think he got it off a deep sea submersible -- one of those fish-eyed cameras. I think he only uses it for first-pics like this to diminish our expectations, which is a good thing.

Can I be the Yin to his Yang?

Has your order status changed WG? I really miss your kinky kitchen (tm). :monkey5

Nope, still Item shipping soon. I'm guessing I'll get my Quantum notice or whatever on Thursday or Friday... with a Monday delivery as usual lately.

It's been a long time since Luke was in my kitchen... it all began with him.

:lol

Thank god you don't get the figures first or we'd all be expecting a picture perfect figure every time.

And if your pictures were the very first in some cases, I think most of us would expect and ADULTS ONLY: May Contain Partial Nudity sticker instead of Sideshow Exclusive on the box :lol

Seems decent. White undershirt is a problem. and the hand. and the body

I'm wondering when will see that Sideshow/Hot Toys co-developed body. Ever??

Wor-Gar, if you have a 1/6 Yoda, you should do a shot with Luke naked curled up in shame with Yoda by his side and add a caption bubble "Size matters not."

Wor-Gar, if you have a 1/6 Yoda, you should do a shot with Luke naked curled up in shame with Yoda by his side and add a caption bubble "Size matters not."

:lol:rotfl

I think the anticipation of the naked kitchen generates some better ideas than I could possibly do.

Well do I remember those days... It was a week before I ended my days of lurking... :pow

luke-revealed.jpg

OMG, I haven't seen that picture since I posted it almost 2 years ago. The old "BEHOLD" shot that started it all. :lol Rather a simple pose now compared to some of the more memorable ones. My personal favs were Qui-Gon with poncho blown over his face, Plo Koon doggy style, and of course Leia pole dancer.

:lol:rotfl

I think the anticipation of the naked kitchen generates some better ideas than I could possibly do.

OMG, I haven't seen that picture since I posted it almost 2 years ago. The old "BEHOLD" shot that started it all. :lol Rather a simple pose now compared to some of the more memorable ones.

I would say you could hire some writers, but there is a strike on! :lecture

As my most eagerly awaited figure. I think the pcis look good and I can't wait to get him in hand.

I'll be having a few of these figures :-

Hoth (judicial use of the Hasbro)
Snowspeeder Pilot (outfit waiting...)
Dagobah (Darkartist dirtyin')
Bespin (pretty much as is)
Final Battle (Darkartist dirtying...)

Back