SSC 1/6 501st Legion Clone Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, as a friend pointed out discussing this figure, just because the Anakin box let the cat out of the bag doesn't mean they can just put it up for order, I'm sure they have a schedule with the factories and all and can't just put something up for order whenever they feel like. If they put it up for order now, but the production schedule won't allow it to be made for 8 months or something, people would probably get annoyed at the lag between preorder and getting it, but if they keep it on time might only take a short bit.

Well, as a friend pointed out discussing this figure, just because the Anakin box let the cat out of the bag doesn't mean they can just put it up for order, I'm sure they have a schedule with the factories and all and can't just put something up for order whenever they feel like. If they put it up for order now, but the production schedule won't allow it to be made for 8 months or something, people would probably get annoyed at the lag between preorder and getting it, but if they keep it on time might only take a short bit.

But in the Insider it's supposed to be ready for the 2nd Quarter. :confused: That's fairly soon.

I can't imagine for this trooper to take long to put together. The armor is molded, the undersuit is there. Needs just a new paint job. And while 30th june is still 2nd quarter, Sideshow will surely postpone this release, as they always do.

But in the Insider it's supposed to be ready for the 2nd Quarter. :confused: That's fairly soon.

I stopped subscribing to Insider, only hint of it I've caught was Anakin's box having the photo, so there's been article/mention of a specific release too? If that's the case, then it is strange we haven't heard anything yet, but we might this week, there is a Star Wars preview 3/25.

I stopped subscribing to Insider, only hint of it I've caught was Anakin's box having the photo, so there's been article/mention of a specific release too? If that's the case, then it is strange we haven't heard anything yet, but we might this week, there is a Star Wars preview 3/25.

Yep it's pictured along with the Emperor (and throne) among other collectibles.

I don't have a subscription either. I just pick up a copy sometimes when I see it (usually during the fun getting groceries activity-- need something to peruse in line).

I don't know either but this is the one I've been waiting for... Definitely getting two (at least). :D

The only other thing that I can think of aside from a stand would be a Pauldron so you could make him Commander Appo ala the Hasbro figure.

Another thing I just thought of would be an alternate chest armor piece with Yodas Saber sticking out of both ends.

The only other thing that I can think of aside from a stand would be a Pauldron so you could make him Commander Appo ala the Hasbro figure.

Another thing I just thought of would be an alternate chest armor piece with Yodas Saber sticking out of both ends.

The pauldron would be cool but Yoda's saber is worthless without the little guy. :dunno

Ditto. Nearly all my PT stuff has been either boxed or sold but I'll be gettin two of these to put with Sith Anakin.

I really like how much more grittier the armor looks compared to the previous Clones, it looks really good. I'll be curious to see what the Ex. is, I can't imagine it's just a display base to get a PPO, though I guess that's not much different from Greedo's poster.

I really like how much more grittier the armor looks compared to the previous Clones, it looks really good. I'll be curious to see what the Ex. is, I can't imagine it's just a display base to get a PPO, though I guess that's not much different from Greedo's poster.

Did we ever find out the scale of the poster (still think it's 1:6)? :lol

I think that's just going to be a mystery when you get the figure, though if it's not 1/6, then it'll be all folded up unless they pack the figure in an oversized shipping box with the poster packed outside of the figure box.

Back