SSC 1/6 501st Legion Clone Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can I get a link on that $55 clone trooper....

Sorry that I didn't explain in detail. I found it on amazon.com:

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/Sideshow-Collectibles-Militaries-Star-Wars/dp/B0043CLROE/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1305642913&sr=8-7"]Amazon.com: Sideshow Collectibles Militaries of Star Wars 501st Legion Deluxe 12 Inch Action Figure Vaders Fist Clone Trooper: Toys & Games[/ame]

When I opened a new charge account w/Amazon they were offering a $30 gift credit towards the first purchase. So Big Bad Toys Store have few left for $75 + s/h then I applied the gift card.

Since it only cost me about $55 I will be able to PIF the Amazon CC.

Hope this helps. :wave

With this figure,you can say he's Commander Appo.
He's the one who pulled the blaster on Bail Organa outside the Jedi Temple,while Order 66 was taking place.
He was also in the Clone Wars Series as Sergeant Appo with Jedi General Pong Krell.
I like to pretend one of mine is Appo.
LOL!
:rolleyes2:lol

This beauty showed up today!

dscn0197o.jpg

With this figure,you can say he's Commander Appo.
He's the one who pulled the blaster on Bail Organa outside the Jedi Temple,while Order 66 was taking place.
He was also in the Clone Wars Series as Sergeant Appo with Jedi General Pong Krell.
I like to pretend one of mine is Appo.
LOL!
:rolleyes2:lol

He Is Appo to me too. Appo doesn't have a cape / kama or shoulder pad - looks just like a regular Joe!

I'd buy it if SS re-released it under the name of 'Commander Appo'. Heck, I'd buy any clone trooper with the 'commander' prefix.

Just bought a loose one of these off a member. I try not to add more clones, but I'm not always or ever strong enough to resist :lol

Just bought a loose one of these off a member. I try not to add more clones, but I'm not always or ever strong enough to resist :lol

Nice one man. I personally have 2 and wouldn't part with either. The clones get a bit repetitive but they sure do seem worth it when you get them set up on display with other clones/commanders.

somebody give me the link to the thread of the 1.1 bust of this, i cant seem to find it, thanks

Back