SSC 1/6 501st Legion Clone Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't care if it's clean, but at some point, I'd like an undesignated, all white ROTS Clone Trooper at some point.

I don't care if it's clean, but at some point, I'd like an undesignated, all white ROTS Clone Trooper at some point.

I'm sure we'll get one of those at somepoint. I'd be shocked if we didn't let me put it that way.

Id be happy with lower cost Plain armor kits. Build them yourself kind've deal. That way I can build my Grand Army. :)

There was a thread that had a list of online retailers either in the Star Wars or Marvel forum and I can't find it for the life of me...anyone happen to have that thread bookmarked? I might order this, but I want to check out multiple online retailers. Thanks

guys, has anyone even checked the SS website? Cuz apparently, he's not clean...

501strooper.jpg

I wonder if an unmasked head could be the exclusive? They can do all sorts of small variations to the Morrison head if they want to. Its really one of the few features the Clones haven't had yet, but should.

Didn't Sideshow already address that Morrison portraits would only be included with characters seen in the movies or Clone Wars without a helmet on?

you're not the only one. I want the Weathering too.. but don't want to take the time to add it.

Flawed thinking. I want weathering, but I don't want to paint my figures. And I'm guessing I'm not the only one.

You are mistaken. It is a simple statement of truth. I did not say collectors that want weathering WOULD do it. I said they could. Whether they want to or not was never the subject.

What does that mean? All of the clones were shown both clean and dirty in the movies.
Not true. The only clean (= without weathering) clones seen are on Kamino receiving their armor and the Elite Scouts of the 41st on Kashyyyk. The rest has weathering. Even the pilots have it.

Back