SSC 1/6 501st Legion Clone Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is fine by me, we cried for armor and NOW WE GOT IT MISTER!!! Now we need Bly's clones, the green Gree clones, and I guess a white clone (yes they are in the god damn movie). Now let's see some commanders.

This is fine by me, we cried for armor and NOW WE GOT IT MISTER!!! Now we need Bly's clones, the green Gree clones, and I guess a white clone (yes they are in the god damn movie). Now let's see some commanders.

hell yeah, the only SW 1/6 I collect are Clones/Stormtroopers so bring them on. Bacara, Neyo, Thire, Galactic Marines, random Kashyyyk Scout Trooper, whoever....ALL of them:maul

Now, wouldn't it be cool if the rebellion had some forms of armoured suits. I am not into none armoured characters unless its Cad Bane.

So, here to hoping that we get more clones troopers, clone commanders, clone commandoes and all versions, all colours of armoured warriors. Please!

I thought would it be a good idea to have not too many but 2 variations in the weathering of the armour. A "Type A" and "Type B" weathering.:eek:

I've held off on buying doubles of the clones so far but the 501st is definitely going to be a multiple purchase (want two to pose on either side of Anakin/Vader just as I've got two stormtroopers on either side of Vader).

At least if they did base white, people who wanted clean, could get clean. If you want to scratch him up and get him dirty, you can do it how you want. This guy in particular is a troop builder and having the same dirt in the same spot on 3-4 clones looks silly IMO

I want about 20 of these to display marching behind Anivader. And I agree that it would look unrealistic to have them all with the exact same battle damage.

Make mine formation-ready clean!

I want about 20 of these to display marching behind Anivader. And I agree that it would look unrealistic to have them all with the exact same battle damage.

:horror Start saving your pennies now...

I've got twenty of the 3 3/4 size to pose behind a 3 3/4 Anivader-- but I don't think I'll be able to pull off the 1/6 version (but I'm sure it'd be awesome to see).

If I do this I might go big and get 6... that would be awesoem. The wife would kill me though. :(

That's a pic I want to see!

I also had the Hasbro setup, 7 wide and 3 deep going up stairs. Even the wife thought that looked cool. 1/6 would be sick.

Noticed this giy is listed in the latest insider I got in the mail today along with the emperor. Kinda seems like the Insider wanted to announce him first.

Where's my preorder?:confused:

:horror Start saving your pennies now...

I've got twenty of the 3 3/4 size to pose behind a 3 3/4 Anivader-- but I don't think I'll be able to pull off the 1/6 version (but I'm sure it'd be awesome to see).

That's a pic I want to see!

I also had the Hasbro setup, 7 wide and 3 deep going up stairs. Even the wife thought that looked cool. 1/6 would be sick.

If Sideshow makes them without battle damage...I will do it over time. I would have to spread out the purchases. But if they come out with battle damage. It would not make sense to buy more than one unless I was going to change the battle damage on them. And I do not have that talent so I will only buy one if they do come out with battle damage.

I really hope they do battle damage! With all the great weathering/battle damage we've seen on the Utupau, Shock, and Sand troopers, I'm sure they can make it look great on the 501sts. But first i have to get my hands on an Ani/Vader sith apprentice.:maul

I really hope they do battle damage! With all the great weathering/battle damage we've seen on the Utupau, Shock, and Sand troopers, I'm sure they can make it look great on the 501sts. But first i have to get my hands on an Ani/Vader sith apprentice.:maul

Given that the prototype on the back of Anakin's box looks weathered and all the other Phase 2 troopers came weathered, there's a 99% chance he'll be weathered as well for the production run.

Instead of the Exc. stands what SSC should have done was make (for each newly released clone version) a clean non-battle damage version the Exc...

There is a picture of this trooper in the current Star Wars Insider. He is dirty as hell and planned for 2nd quarter release.

Back