SSC 1/6 501st Legion Clone Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Commander Gree would be good too.
Commander_Gree.jpg

AWESOME NEWS!!!

probably my most wanted Clone besides Rex

Yeah, strange no mention of it in the newsletter. Or even a "you may have noticed" kind of statement about it being on the Anakin packaging. Maybe next week :dunno

Yeah, strange no mention of it in the newsletter. Or even a "you may have noticed" kind of statement about it being on the Anakin packaging. Maybe next week :dunno

I wondered the same thing myself when it wasn't in the NL at all. Well, its one of those we know its coming and probably will be announced in the next week or two would be my guess.

Oh, that same Vader, I will pass! Thanks anyway!

I am trying to find a place to display more of these cool clonees!

I thought weathering on the 212th is fine but a little too much on the Shock Troopers.:p

Anyway we will get to know very soon.:D

At least if they did base white, people who wanted clean, could get clean. If you want to scratch him up and get him dirty, you can do it how you want. This guy in particular is a troop builder and having the same dirt in the same spot on 3-4 clones looks silly IMO

At least if they did base white, people who wanted clean, could get clean. If you want to scratch him up and get him dirty, you can do it how you want. This guy in particular is a troop builder and having the same dirt in the same spot on 3-4 clones looks silly IMO

The fact that these are done by hand means that they'll always be slightly different anyway. But if you want them to look different, it's just as easy to add more weathering. :dunno

Back