SS ROTS Yoda Jedi Master Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he looks good, but I agree that the price for a small figure needs to be right for me to buy. I like my battle droid commander but I feel he cost too much for what he is. I hope this Yoda doesn't turn out like that....

Oh, a couple things:

After looking at the picture a little more closely, I'm pretty sure it the way the eyes are painted, and not the sculpt itself, that's making this seem "off"/bored/stoned. That would be an easy fix for SSC.

Yeah, that's absolutely a Kashyyyk trooper off to the side! So this is not only a reveal for Yoda, it's also a teaser for the trooper. 2013 might be a good year for Star Wars!

I'm happy with my TESB Yoda.
I'm curious what kind of accesoires he will have. Maybe his floating chair from AOTC or his council Chair.
Yodahoverchair_wsmi.jpg

Hey V, how'd your BD Commander look? Did it have a mis-painted eye? Just curious...had to send mine back because of it...

Anyway...back on topic here....

Here's a look at what Hasbro offered a few years back....

YODA-CHAIR-02.jpg

...wonder is Sideshow will offer the Council Chair with this? The "floating chair" could be cool too...

I was thinking Samuel L...:lol

Yeah, something up with that headsculpt. It's like Yoda crossed with Frankenstein. Def needs a bit of a tweak before release.

And where's the saber - you'd think that would be the obvious reveal pic for this?

it is a Sideshow release, so it will definitely not look like this - it will probably look worse.

Interested in seeing the whole "reveal" accessories and all....but more interested in the possibility that a Kashyyyk Trooper is standing next to Gree? Could that be on the way?

Please?

if SS releases a Kashyyyk Trooper before a Biker Scout, well, that's just sad.

if SS releases a Kashyyyk Trooper before a Biker Scout, well, that's just sad.

I'd be pretty happy with it...considering we'll more than likely end up with both sooner or later...

Anyway...looking forward to that complete gallery on New Year's Day...

The brows are too far forward though I'm sure when they show pics of this Yoda in fighting poses it'll look more interesting. Sideshow needs a new photographer.

Kinda creepy looking. And I really don't need a Yoda in my collection- unless he's say $49.99.

the kashyakk trooper is part of the film still theyre using as a background, gree is the ssc gree figure

the kashyakk trooper is part of the film still theyre using as a background, gree is the ssc gree figure

I was just going to point that out. If anything I'd say the fact that they used a screenshot of the badly done CGI trooper in the movie instead of a real figure indicates that we *won't* see a Kashyyyk trooper for quite some time.

Whether I buy this or not will depend on the accessories.

Looks good to me though.

Back