SS ROTS Yoda Jedi Master Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm excited for this....didn't get the OT yoda cause I prefer the younger one from the PT that kicks a** and asks questions later. :yess: Should include the hands and feet that came with the first one and a lightsaber. I have the hasbro one to keep Gree company for now.

I'm in for this but hope it get's tweaked. The clothes seem really off, I actually like the head sculpt/paint.

I'm excited to add it to my Prequel collection. I'm really happy with the sculpt. Looks as if they captured the ROTS Yoda that has that half smirk/half serious look when he draws his saber on Sidious in his Senate office.

Of course if Sideshow would like to offer me a couple different head sculpts to capture all of Yoda's facial nuances, I'm o.k with that too!

Which is good because:

1. TPM pot smoking Yoda is universally hated

and

2. No longer exists as of 2011

Good move on SSC's part to include that look as part of the sculpt. :duh

For the record I really liked the old school puppet Yoda. "Universally"- those same people that must find a reason to bash on the Prequels are so clearly the same hypocrites accusing Lucas of using too much CG in his movies?!?:dunno

I'm in for this but hope it get's tweaked. The clothes seem really off, I actually like the head sculpt/paint.

I agree about the clothes, mainly the cloak. It looks waaay more like the number Hasbro had on their PT Yoda and not at all like cloak Yoda had on in the PT. It needs clean lines and should drape well - the one in that picture falls short...

yodaz.png

Yeah, that killed it for me. Must be somebody else from Yoda's planet. It's rainy on Degobah; good thing he brought an umbrella.

Looks as if they captured the ROTS Yoda that has that half smirk/half serious look when he draws his saber on Sidious in his Senate office.
:exactly:
Of course if Sideshow would like to offer me a couple different head sculpts to capture all of Yoda's facial nuances, I'm o.k with that too!
For the record I really liked the old school puppet Yoda. "Universally"- those same people that must find a reason to bash on the Prequels are so clearly the same hypocrites accusing Lucas of using too much CG in his movies?!?:dunno

Great points Adam...your not so bad after all. :lol

I'm sorry, it looks like Yoda is stoned...and with todays prices this'll be 109.99 at least. No thanks,,,, 3 Yodas now ( including Snata)and no Dooku, scout trooper or tie fighter pilot.... passsssssssss

For the record I really liked the old school puppet Yoda.

I wasn't talking about "old school puppet Yoda." I was talking about TPM.

"Universally"- those same people that must find a reason to bash on the Prequels are so clearly the same hypocrites accusing Lucas of using too much CG in his movies?!?:dunno

How is someone who bashes the prequels a hypocrite if they bash his use of CGI? CGI was one of the *reasons* the PT was so subpar.

I love to get an Episode 3 Yoda but this is not what I had it mind. Clothes, head sculpt everything looks off. Sideshow did a fantastic job on the Premium format Yoda/Clone statue. But this needs a lot of help.

Head/face needs to be more squished down, needs a more angry/determined face, less thick grey hair and a completely revised robe.....then I'm all over it.

Back