SS ROTS Yoda Jedi Master Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm...not really digging it. If he does come with a second (better) headsculpt, then maybe.

I'll need to see what accessories come with this before deciding. Considering the figure will be pretty damn small, either the price should be correspondingly small, or it needs to come with some amazing accessories. Oh, and a headsculpt that doesnt make him look frickin bored ****less.

Not seeing it.

tpm_yoda1.jpg

I'm down for it, hoping for a lightsaber with him..id be surprised if he didnt have one...i wouldnt use it but it would be cool if they gave us his council chair

Not sure why they sculpted the hair. It looks bad and not wispy.

Leave the hair unsculpted and pack strands from a cotton ball instead, for us to glue on.

Interested in seeing the whole "reveal" accessories and all....but more interested in the possibility that a Kashyyyk Trooper is standing next to Gree? Could that be on the way?

Please?

I'll need to see what accessories come with this before deciding. Considering the figure will be pretty damn small, either the price should be correspondingly small, or it needs to come with some amazing accessories. Oh, and a headsculpt that doesnt make him look frickin bored ****less.

If this happens, will definitely get this at retail. If not, I'll wait and try to pick it up later on the cheap. Will eventually be in my collection, tho...

Back