SS ROTS Yoda Jedi Master Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im sure this little guy is going to include a bunch of accessories such as a force blast projectile, lightsaber and maybe even a senate chair. Im looking forward to more images.

Its a SSC special..take an existing figure and slap some paint on it..in this case..a new head... he looks awful..happily pass..but I am excited to see the ridiculous price they ask for him..I hope it is like $120 so I can get another laugh.

So stoked for this! Been waiting on prequel Yoda almost as along as I have been Dooku and Grievous. Cannot wait to see the full reveal of all the accessories

tumblr_m2cf8xmJp91qckgvu.gif

i think.if he had lightsabre in hand and he was was posed ready to swing it might look better.needs some serious futzing with the head though

did someone delete my post about the figure looking like an addict going through withdrawal or did i forgot to hit the submit button? curious...

I wonder it that reveal sculpt is the same as this one showed a long while ago b/c if it is, the paint is really messing with a good sculpt

yoda.jpg

yoda2.jpg

Looks like the same sculpt to me. The lighting in the reveal shot isn't helping.

But did you notice in that sculpt shot...? There are three more heads laying down on the table. Having worked on several prototypes for Sideshow, there usually is only two copies, at most three, but there's four heads there.

I wonder it that reveal sculpt is the same as this one showed a long while ago b/c if it is, the paint is really messing with a good sculpt

yoda.jpg

yoda2.jpg

Yeah, I like the sculpt there if that's the same one.

In that scene, Yoda looks... different... from how he looks in the preview.

yodaz.png

Back