Spud's Customs - 41st Elite Kashyyyk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spud's Customs

The first of three troopers is ready for the trenches.

I still need to make the accurate wrist comm. for these guys. And I'm toying with the notion of painting his pack hoses white to be more accurate as well. I really love how this guy turned out.

The first of three troopers is ready for the trenches.

I still need to make the accurate wrist comm. for these guys. And I'm toying with the notion of painting his pack hoses white to be more accurate as well. I really love how this guy turned out.

Looking better than an official release. I really dig the second photo with the rifle. Are you going to sell your customs?

Nice work Tyler!

As for the hoses, some had white some had black, so no need to paint if you don't want to. If I made multiples like you did I would totally make a trench diorama.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. :D
I'm actually wanting to make a little trench diorama section for the three of them when I get them finished like I made my little snowtrooper one. And yes I'm considering a turret...maybe. I've got the belt and a different holster and blaster all ready to fix up another trooper tonight. Friday and Saturday nights are my favorite parts of the week. Again, thanks everyone for the positive feedback.

Thanks man.

Finished number two tonight. I'll get some better pictures later as I can barely keep my eyes open at this point but here a few shots of the details of the chest badges and the wrist comms.

Just one more to go...

Jumped back to the Clone Wars today. For months I've been wanting to make captain Keeli to go along with my master Di and also wanted a trooper to go with them. So I freed one of my veterans from his box and painted him up and got a start, barely, on Keeli.

Back