Spud's Customs - 41st Elite Kashyyyk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spud's Customs

Digging the scouts with the speeder. It's making me want to stray from the Hoth kick I've been on and work on improving my Endor Rebels.

Nice indeed.

I like the additional weathering you did to the Scout Troopers. They don't seen to have that factory mid-section glow about them now.:wink1:

Hmm looks good man, but I hope you did one of the following

Stole that Prajji
Was given that Prajji
or at least paid <$50 for that Prajji

Its not a great figure but they aren't cheap these days. I would have just used the Hasbro Imp suit.

Hmm looks good man, but I hope you did one of the following

Stole that Prajji
Was given that Prajji
or at least paid <$50 for that Prajji

Its not a great figure but they aren't cheap these days. I would have just used the Hasbro Imp suit.

Haha you're not the first one to protest me defacing a Praji uniform. But I've already got three imps in black and I've had this figure sitting around for almost a year. Plus the Hasbro one sucks. I'm thinking of getting another Praji and bleaching then dying his grey to upgrade my Death Squd commander from his Hasbro one.

Spud can you get photos of of all your clones for us to look at pal?

Thanks guys. Yeah I was pretty surprised myself that the bleach worked so well. And this was the first time that I've dyed the stuff in boiling water. Usually I just get it from the sink as hot as it will get. I will definitely boil from now on.

@ Noble, I've been wanting to get some group shots of my clones for quite awhile now I just haven't found the time. But I will, soon.

Oh snap guys. Actually, two snaps. That's all it took to break open the sideshow biker scout bucket. Nik Sant will be most pleased. Helmet is already hinged and ready to go.

Nope. Just applied pressure on the sides until I heard two pops and then it was able to swing open.

Nik Sant in scout trooper disguise.

Had to give him quite the haircut. Now to suit him up and wait for the head covering to come in.

Now to wait on the balaclava to come in for the finishing touch.

Looks great spud....people though the helmet was too large, but looking at how that head sculpt fits I'd say it's just about right.

Back