Spud's Customs - 41st Elite Kashyyyk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spud's Customs

I've had that issue on a few of my other ones but not on this one. And I was expecting it to actually. It sits on the neck post just fine.

I figured since it was an older body that the ball joint would be smaller. There's so much inconsistency with those clone bodies.

I finished my Darth Maul tonight. I've got a new body for him coming in tomorrow and I'll begin painting on that as well.

This is only my second paint job on a head outside the realm of clone troopers and I'm pretty proud of myself for it. Hope you guys like it.

Good job ! I have painted several heads but I think painting those tattoos is quite difficult. congrats !

by the way, Tyler Berry from Star Wars Customs, isn't it? :p nice to meet u

Thanks, man. Yeah I got it from a guy here on the boards. But I can't for the life of me remember who it was. It was quite awhile back when they started a thread to gauge interest and they took like the first 10 people. I know usagent27 knows who it was because he managed to get one after they went out to the original 10.

Re: Spud's Customs - Updated group shots

Thanks guys. :)

And I got perhaps the coolest package ever in the mail today. Don't know if you guys saw this auction on eBay or not but it said they were made by boba-mike here on the boards. So freaking cool and amazingly crafted and painted. These dudes are heavy duty. Still working on a way to attach the packs with something besides glue.

And you can see in the background there that I also got my first Marmit AT-AT driver.

:thud:

I am super jealous that I missed this auction..... it hurts even more that they went for $300.... what a steal! I would have gone up to $500 for them, maybe even more. Love the books and the game, dang.

Enjoy them! They are awesome figures. Do you have any more pics of them?

Also are you familiar with the books? If so Omega Squad would be awesome customs to pair up with these guys.

Back