Spud's Customs - 41st Elite Kashyyyk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spud's Customs - Ya smell somethin?

Nice work, Spud. Thire is cool, and Di is coming along nicely.

Nice work !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone! :)

Here's another test shot of master Di. I'm thinking the armor will really pull it together along with new tabbards.

Re: Spud's Customs

Well I scored one on eBay loose for pretty cheap ($150 + shipping = $165) and then had the hardest time finding a throne that wasn't astronomical. I think the cheapest one was $699. F that. So then I found another seller that had the Jabba and the throne for $450. So I jumped on that price and now I just want to sell the first Jabba I got at the same price I paid for it. I don't want to have the Hutt twins. And I've only had interest from outside the states which is a real hassle dealing with shipping it. Heck I'd almost take $150 shipped for him just to see him go to a good home.

Is the process different down there or something? Just curious since a lot of people say its a pain. I've shipped stuff all over the world and here all you do is fill out a piece of paper with the address, declare the contents, value and sign it. My post office usually does it for me, and I just have to sign it. Yes it costs more, but the buyer pays for it.

Just curious is all because it really eats me when you find a great deal on something and the seller refuses to ship outside the USA. I hate those ******ers!!

^Tom Cruise the Stormie :wave

Come over man, it's snowing like crazy, would make for some awesome Hoth shots with your tautaun or is it tauntauns?

Haha yeah it does look a lot like him. It's been snowing here the last two days as well. And it's still just taun taun haha. But soon!

How well does that head sit on the body? I tried one on mine and it didn't connect to the post. It was like the neck connector was too short

Back