Spud's Customs - 41st Elite Kashyyyk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spud's Customs - Biggs

Incredible bigs, brother. Where did you get that sculpt, your custom? Dayum!

Re: Spud's Customs - Operation Battlefront

Thanks OFC.

Appreciate it Solo. The Biggs is sporting the Robert Gangster sculpt from Dragon in Dreams (DiD). One of the few sculpts I could find that had a mustache and it ended up working really well.

Yeah, those Biggs and Wedge sculpts are spot on. Your latest pic really looks awesome.

Thanks dude. I'm glad I just dove in and started on them. Otherwise I was going to let my self doubt consume me into never starting on them. I really hate that I'm like that about new projects. haha

Also glad I got them done because thanks to a care package from The Master my clone factory is about to fire back up again. :D

Thanks dude. I'm glad I just dove in and started on them. Otherwise I was going to let my self doubt consume me into never starting on them. I really hate that I'm like that about new projects. haha

Also glad I got them done because thanks to a care package from The Master my clone factory is about to fire back up again. :D

Looking forward to seeing that.

I took a note from Chris and painted the vest for my newest Hoth Rebel. Still a little work to do on this guy.

Added a comm box to the newest Hoth Rebel. Also painted the vest of my deck officer. Bren Derlin is getting revisited soon as well.

Those are looking great man... btw, have you tried using the DX Indy gloves (if you can find them) for the Hoth figures, the seem to be a better overall size; especially for a smaller figure like Luke.

Thanks man. No I haven't tried the Indy gloves. I do have some Captain America gloves on my deck officer. I like the relaxed look of them better than that of Sideshow's.

Got motivated tonight and started and nearly finished my Endor Battlefront Rebels, male and female. I was just going to make the female and use a guy that I already made but I realized the game designs present them differently from ROTJ. So I altered two infantryman tunics to appear to have the zippered open fronts and painted/dyed them to match the male and female skins, making the female one slightly more green. I used a Hasbro Leia Endor vest on the guy as it is more form fitting than the Sideshow ones and brings the figure together really well I think. Also altered the leggings to be tighter on the legs. The bodies are a soldier story and a phicen, just waiting on my female head sculpt to come in.

Shot comparing the camo to the original.

Also bashed another Stormie using Medicom and Hot Toys parts on a soldier story body.

Thanks Lopie.

Cheers Chris. He's really coming together how I pictured he would. I'm really glad I decided to mod the jacket. I almost left it as the Antillies original as far as the shoulder material is concerned because I was on the fence about it. But it really pulled his look together when I brought it down to the pockets. I need to look at a few more pictures but I think I'll need to paint his pants too.

Back