Spud's Customs - 41st Elite Kashyyyk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spud's Customs - Biggs & Wedge

I must say. The pilots are looking amazing. I love the trio picture of them, they look like they're about to go kick some serious arse.

They look like one of 'em's gonna yell "Wait!" before getting vaporized and the other one's gonna say "Sorry!" before flying away. :rotfl

The third one might turn off his targeting computer and kill a lot of people.

Thanks everyone. :D

Maybe if we team up Chris we can do all of Rogue Squadron. But first we have to win the lottery so we can afford more Luke pilots.

Great job on the pilots Spuds, they look great! Very good choice of sculpts & the helmet deco.

I've been working on Stormtroopers lately. I scored a lot on eBay of two Sandtrooper Marmit kits, 1 complete and 1 partial, and used the buckets on two of my Marmit Stormtroopers to give my ranks a little range on the helmet designs. And mostly because I needed the other two Stormtrooper helmets for my other two ROTJ troopers.

(back, center)

And I frankensteined this guy together using Marmit, Hot Toys, and Sideshow pieces. He is the third, and probably last of my ROTJ/Battlefront Stormtroopers. I think 3 is a good number.

I think this squad is ready to take on Dorgs' Rebels. :D

Don't mind Ms. Potts over to the side... She's still working on putting herself together.

Well lets see...
ANH style I've got 11. (2 HT, 2 SSC, 2 HT/SSC bashed, 4 Marmit, and the 1 HT Spacetrooper)
ROTJ style I've got those 3
Then I've got 11 Sandtroopers (1 HT, 5 SSC, 1 HT/SSC bashed, and 4 Marmit)

Then there's the Shock Trooper and Magma Trooper I made, 2 Shadow troopers, and the Stormtrooper Commander SSC made from The Force Unleashed.

So in total I've got 30 Imperial Stormtroopers of different varieties. ....Dear Lord...I think I have issues. o_O

Re: Spud's Customs - Operation Battlefront

I'll see what I can do about that. ;)

So I've shown the Imperials a lot of love recently for their representations in Battlefront, so now its time to give the Rebels some action. I have a plan laid out to make Rebels from each planet they appear on (so far) in the game. And because the character skins in the game are a little more diverse, the figures I make will be too.

Hoth
I'll be making a black male Hoth trooper with a jump pack (thanks to Dorgs)
A female Hoth trooper with the regular Rebel hard pack

Sullust
An Asian male trooper with the Endor style helmet and a hard pack
A blonde female with a ponytail and no helmet with the soft rebel pack
A Sullustan using Duane's head sculpt with another one of Dorgs' jump packs

Endor
A female Endor trooper with a jump pack
The male side is already covered by my other custom troops I've done

Tatooine
Since I don't have the option to have the A-wing pilot styled helmet the Tatooine human troops wear (which I wish I did because they look awesome) I'll make a couple of the alien species featured in the game my Tatooine faction.
The first will be a Duros using Duane's head sculpt and he will be sporting a jump pack from Dorgs.
The other will most likely be a Quarren with Duane's head somewhere down the line equipped with the Rebel hard pack and a DLT-19 as the Rebel equivalent to my Shocktrooper.

I'm really looking forward to working on these and building up my Rebels.
Got started on the two Hoth members over the last few nights.

And I thought I had another Luke head to use but I used my last one on the female trooper. But a slightly modded Hasbro comm box works great on the Han hat. Thanks again for that piece Duane. :)

Back