Spooktacular Survival Kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that for US customers only? Will they ship to Canada?
Inquiring minds want to know!

When is this up for preorder?

Can we international buyers buy one?

Can we use reward point to purchase this kit?

:D:D:D

Tbh, I don't really care since $12 is very little.

The most important thing is that they will ship this to Europe and hopefully straight away from the US warehouse, since $12 is under the import limit. :D

Yes, they will ship to International customers, but shipping will be higher; from the Preview page...

* $8 Flat Rate Shipping for Continental U.S. Customers Only. Discounted International Shipping Rates available.

It should go up for pre-order with next Thursday Newsletter. Almost without fail, an item gets previewed in one Newsletter and pre-ordered in the next; only on rare occasions when something goes wrong or a distribution partner asks them to hold off has this not been the case.

You should be able to use Reward Points with no problems. From the Sideshow Reward Points FAQ...

Q: What can I purchase with my Sideshow Rewards?
A: You can use your rewards towards a purchase of almost all of Sideshow's products on our site!<!-- You can also use your Sideshow Rewards towards wait list reservations, although these reservations are not guaranteed and may tangle up the use of your Rewards on an actual future purchase. -->
Currently you cannot use Sideshow Rewards to purchase a distributed product such as Hot Toys, Medicom, Acme, etc.

It will ship Mid-October, again, according to the Preview page.

See the pattern above? You guys really need to read the actual pages and stuff... :rotfl I'm just giving you a hard time, but really, most of the time Sideshow has already answered most any question someone would have on things like this.

I'm in for one ... I wonder if the Jason keychain is a sign of something .....

It was originally created to go along with the signed 25th Anniversary Friday the 13th Sideshow Exclusive book; it included a little 25th Anniversary Logo fob with it for the book. I'm guessing it doesn't mean anything...

$50 for shipping to Sweden???????????????? Are they mad???? :horror:horror:horror

It doesn't cost more than $20.. I guess it's cause they'll be using a courier! :(

I'm a Spooktacular virgin but i'm going to bust my cherry this year. :monkey5

$20 dlvd is a steal for that lot...

Since i'm a n00b, can someone enlighten me to as what actually happens during Spooktacular?

Since i'm a n00b, can someone enlighten me to as what actually happens during Spooktacular?

There is a lot of chatting, lots of contests with Sideshow, new product announcements, prizes and giveaways, surprise banners on the Sideshow site that lead to product discounts, etc. It's a lot of fun and a good chance to connect with the Sideshow folks outside of a busy and hectic convention/show.

Im getting one for sure, missed out on the spooktacular last year.
I just wish we celebrated Halloween as much as you guys do, all we use to do is "guize" as myers or jason and throw eggs a buses, what was i doing when i was a teenager?

Im getting one for sure, missed out on the spooktacular last year.
I just wish we celebrated Halloween as much as you guys do, all we use to do is "guize" as myers or jason and throw eggs a buses, what was i doing when i was a teenager?

You gonna pay $50 for shipping mate? :confused:

Yes, they will ship to International customers, but shipping will be higher; from the Preview page...

* $8 Flat Rate Shipping for Continental U.S. Customers Only. Discounted International Shipping Rates available.

It should go up for pre-order with next Thursday Newsletter. Almost without fail, an item gets previewed in one Newsletter and pre-ordered in the next; only on rare occasions when something goes wrong or a distribution partner asks them to hold off has this not been the case.

You should be able to use Reward Points with no problems. From the Sideshow Reward Points FAQ...

Q: What can I purchase with my Sideshow Rewards?
A: You can use your rewards towards a purchase of almost all of Sideshow's products on our site!<!-- You can also use your Sideshow Rewards towards wait list reservations, although these reservations are not guaranteed and may tangle up the use of your Rewards on an actual future purchase. -->
Currently you cannot use Sideshow Rewards to purchase a distributed product such as Hot Toys, Medicom, Acme, etc.

It will ship Mid-October, again, according to the Preview page.

See the pattern above? You guys really need to read the actual pages and stuff... :rotfl I'm just giving you a hard time, but really, most of the time Sideshow has already answered most any question someone would have on things like this.

It was originally created to go along with the signed 25th Anniversary Friday the 13th Sideshow Exclusive book; it included a little 25th Anniversary Logo fob with it for the book. I'm guessing it doesn't mean anything...

Lonnie, why would I look it up myself when I have you to do it for me.

35.00 bucks to Canada? There should be a discount now our dollar is worth more.:D

Had to change the avatar as well

I gave it the good ol' college try, but couldn't find anything. How do I add an avatar, or even update any information on my profile. I couldn't find a "My Sideshow Freaks" link. Appreciate the help.

Edit: Thanks Madden. Now to come up with a fitting Avatar.

Last edited:
There is a lot of chatting, lots of contests with Sideshow, new product announcements, prizes and giveaways, surprise banners on the Sideshow site that lead to product discounts, etc. It's a lot of fun and a good chance to connect with the Sideshow folks outside of a busy and hectic convention/show.

So does that mean I should do quick updates during work, just to see what's new?

I gave it the good ol' college try, but couldn't find anything. How do I add an avatar, or even update any information on my profile. I couldn't find a "My Sideshow Freaks" link. Appreciate the help.

Click on "User CP" at the top and all the options are on the left had side of the screen.

Isn't there a size drop menu on the shirts for sale on the site? Maybe they'll do something like that? If not, XL is my size anyway :D

Back