Spooktacular Survival Kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine yesterday, and I'm loving that keychain! I didn't realize it had some weight to it.

My giftcard was $40. :duff

Also pinned the buttons on my gym bag.

Just got mine fresh off the truck. Yippee, $50 gift card. :D Sweet little bundle of swag I say. I'll get around to breaking a camera as soon as I get a chance and show y'all what a redneck Freak looks like in that Zombie shirt.

No surprise there. HappyBoy's account is flagged at sideshow for preferential treatment.. I am convinced of it. :lol

Apparently the Sith experiments I conduct have far-reaching effects.

Had ya not noticed that until now, that was my first thought...

Actually, I pointed this out way back in post #45, but in the preview it didn't have the 25th Anniversary Logo fob...

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=577691&postcount=45

Hey wait a minute! That is the same Jason Mask key-chain that was part of the 25th Anniversary Sideshow Exclusive signed book... only without the 25th Anniversary fob part!!!

It's the book that's exclusive. Not the key ring.

Apparently the official web site is gone, but I remember there were like four versions of the book offered at the time of release; the ultra edition with something like 30 or 40 signatures (or it may have been 12 or 13 signatures, I can't remember); the version Sideshow also released with the two signatures; and one with just the authors' signature (which Sideshow also carried); and of course no signatures. Since the version with both signatures was also available on the official site, what made Sideshow's exclusive was the key chain, which as far as I know, was not available anywhere else...

Got my kit w/ a $10 giftcard.

These expire in March so if it comes Feb and I haven't spent it I'll give it to some lucky Freak!

I remember there were like four versions of the book offered at the time of release; the ultra edition with something like 30 or 40 signatures (or it may have been 12 or 13 signatures, I can't remember); the version Sideshow also released with the two signatures; and one with just the authors' signature (which Sideshow also carried); and of course no signatures. Since the version with both signatures was also available on the official site, what made Sideshow's exclusive was the key chain, which as far as I know, was not available anywhere else...

Well, the key chain is still only available from Sideshow, so in that respect it's still an 'exclusive.' ;)

No one is forcing you to get a stand... it was just a suggestion...

Lol just giving you a hard time. The ironic thing is that I'll probably find something during Spooktacular to use it on....I have a feeling that this time around its gonna be expensive.

Ok, so after 2 failed attempts at delivery and a redirection to my work addy the Kit is here!!! I got a $20 GC, schweet... :cool:

Back