Spooktacular Survival Kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome Avatar Pixletwin!!!! Love it!

Yeah... last year was my first Spooktacular.. and even though I didn't win anything. I loved every minute of it and was addicted to checking the site out! I think thats when I became a full fledge SS Freak (even though I've on the board for about a year)

Thanks creature! Lat year was my first Spooktacular too. I loved it. I won a few cool things. Can't wait to see what isin store this year (hopefully SSELondon After Midnight PF for $120 again, since this year I can afford it a little more). :rock

Spooktacular has become the most fun in terms of fan participation online, since most of the major conventions now consume most of Sideshow's employee's time.

Spooktacular has become the most fun in terms of fan participation online, since most of the major conventions now consume most of Sideshow's employee's time.

I agree. Last year's Spooktacular was so much fun. I can't wait for more zombies and more freebies

I will be buying a Survival Kit! :rock

sp07-readiness.jpg

I WILL be ordering for sure as well. That coffee mug looks like $12 alone. I NEED that Jason key chain since my car is named Jason and has a "FRI 13" License plate! Plus a gift card that could cover the entire cost, buttons, and a cool "sleep is for the weak" T-shirt! :lol Awesome!

I will be getting this......the T-Shirt alone makes it worth it but the Jason Keychain and the mug puts it over the top. I can't wait to order.

Says its shipping in mid-October... I hope it goes on sale next week after the NL is posted.

Oh that is f'n sweet. I can't believe we get all that cool stuff for only $20 shipped. A great chance to use some reward points. What a great way to kick off the season.

Back