Present Toys - Pinkman and Gus Fring

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike86

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Saw these go up at One Sixth Kit this week. I think they look pretty good.

IMG_2867.jpeg
IMG_2868.jpeg

Feels like every time Present Toys has announced a BB figure, Mars has been just behind them.

I’ll be waiting a little bit to see what happens before PO’ing Jesse.

Still waiting on Mars’ Gus like everyone else. My longest-held PO- along with SooSoo Homelander- by quite a stretch.

How many years you been waiting?

Judging by one of your old posts/
MAT002 was supposed to be Gus Fring back in Jan 2021.

Now MAT002 is their Nicholson Joker.

This is MAT010

I'm total lost as far as Mars Toys plan...

This figure has been promised since before Jan 2021 and was teased for ages before the PO finally went up in March 2022.

So, it’s not actually one of my longest held POs but it is definitely the figure that has spent longest in development.

Judging by one of your old posts/

This figure has been promised since before Jan 2021 and was teased for ages before the PO finally went up in March 2022.

So, it’s not actually one of my longest held POs but it is definitely the figure that has spent longest in development.

The Mars Gus used my glasses for the advertising photos. Maybe they thought they would be easy to replicate in production. Oops.

I have the first Present Toys Fring and it's ok. I also have the Mars Fring on order along with the chem suit to use as a "Box Cutter" Fring. I am going to hold off on this Pinkman, but may order this Fring for the Chicken Man outfit. Also, this Fring has the same shoes as Walt. Really?

Back