Spooktacular 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most likely not unfortunately. Though the participation always involved many of our veteran collectors and fans whom I and Sideshow appreciates and loves, that grouping of people was low which means participation was low which means the man hours involved to monitor something with low participation was no longer going to be possible. That doesn't mean some goodies won't be made available to y'all here during the event of course! I know the Mistress loves to peek her head in during Spooktacular to giveaway some special items each year.

-SideshowAlex

Not even a one day chat? You guys/gals will be paid ... in love, ssfreak love. That's better than money, right?

All I know is I'm not missing my chance to relax pantless and talk to you freaks! I'll be around more often then not. I just doubt I'll be on in the middle of the night for too many nights since I'll still be doing a lot of unpacking in my home.

All I know is I'm not missing my chance to relax pantless and talk to you freaks! I'll be around more often then not. I just doubt I'll be on in the middle of the night for too many nights since I'll still be doing a lot of unpacking in my home.

What an image...BG pantless....:thud::google :naughty

What an image...BG pantless....:thud::google :naughty

felday.gif

Back