Spooktacular 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been thinking of some stuff for givaways as well. My basement flooded last month, so a bunch of stuff in my den was soaked (luckily I didn't lose much of anything). I've got everything in boxes, so until my den is done I can't really look around.

Last year for spook I wore one of the Halloween (movie) shirts that Wal-Mart sold. We don't shop there so I was wondering if anyone here who does could keep an eye on their shirts and give me a heads up if they get any of the horror movie shirts again...

Buttons have been ordered!

Awesome! :yess: :woo

Last year for spook I wore one of the Halloween (movie) shirts that Wal-Mart sold. We don't shop there so I was wondering if anyone here who does could keep an eye on their shirts and give me a heads up if they get any of the horror movie shirts again...

I'll keep an eye out for ya, BG. :D :wave

will do! :yess:

Little pic of a couple of things I just might be giving away this Spook.... :wink1:

IMG_20130910_201503_078.jpg

Sweet Gobby bust!

I've got a box together that I call The Box of Spooktacular Pasts. It's awesome. That will be 1 of my giveaways this year.

Yeah, I don't think I would take any days off for it anymore. And WE can start it anytime we want... I am thinking 1st giveaway Oct 1st. :)

Last few years I have taken spook wee
off. Had it off this year but cancelled. I do not think ssc will show up to their event again. Plus I was able to get some more important weeks off

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

Back