Spooktacular 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, there will be a Spooktacular event! :)

-SideshowAlex

Uh oh! :horror

I was caught being naughty. Thanks Alex! :wave

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

Most likely not unfortunately. Though the participation always involved many of our veteran collectors and fans whom I and Sideshow appreciates and loves, that grouping of people was low which means participation was low which means the man hours involved to monitor something with low participation was no longer going to be possible. That doesn't mean some goodies won't be made available to y'all here during the event of course! I know the Mistress loves to peek her head in during Spooktacular to giveaway some special items each year.

-SideshowAlex

Thanks for taking the time to answer our questions, Alex! :1-1: :duff

Thank you for answering, and fair enough. Last question...Will there be a spook kit? Even without chat, a kit still helps make spook extra special.

SPOOK KIT! SPOOK KIT! SPOOK KIT! :pray::pray::pray:

Sorry I've been lurking without posting :wink1:, can I ask a lame question and ask what is the Spook kit? :)

Sorry I've been lurking without posting :wink1:, can I ask a lame question and ask what is the Spook kit? :)

Don't worry, people ask every year.

It's a package that goes up for order from Sideshow. Inside is a group of different items ..... mugs, shirts, hats, plush items, etc. It's awesome.

Sweet! Thanks BuffyGirl

Jim-Halpert-Air-High-Five-Halloween.gif

Anytime. It really is one of the most fun experiences...ever!

I'm hoping to do an art print giveaway if Jenn will let me. :rotfl

We are at the 33 days till Oct 1st mark. What will be everyone's Oct.1 horror flick? I'm thinking...Jeepers Creepers.

Anytime. It really is one of the most fun experiences...ever!

I'm hoping to do an art print giveaway if Jenn will let me. :rotfl

We are at the 33 days till Oct 1st mark. What will be everyone's Oct.1 horror flick? I'm thinking...Jeepers Creepers.

Tales From the Crypt: Demon Knight

Is anyone making new Spook sigs this year?

Mine is up already :D

Since we didn't get that answer on the spook kit, I feel like it's a no. :( ORRR a huge surprise. Torture.

I have 2 small things so far set aside for Spook giveaways. MAYBE 3. I hope to be able to get more but I can't be certain. I also just have to remember to pack this stuff away in a box with bold letters that says SPOOK or I wont be able to find them while unpacking.

What's a Spook, precious?

We're in the same boat BG, I'm moving and **** is all over the place at two locations now. But I've got my giveaway pile started too.

Yeah, I have two things so far to give away. I might need help coming up with contests though.. I'm not very good at that part. :)

Contests are easy. Just do trivia. Or you can get really creative and do Doors of Indecision like UTtoyfan did last year. :)

I guess I have a month to come up with something. Last year I did movie quotes for one contest so maybe I’ll do that in some form again.... there's one prize at least. :)

This will be my first Spooktacular!! From speaking to other members , this thread and reading the web I cannot wait!

Back