Spooktacular 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the only way to win. :lecture

cheaters-01.jpg
:monkey3

So who do I have to kill to get a set of buttons? I'll do it. :)

Ahem...

Fury ... Stormy...

Tomato... Tomato...

:lol :lol :lol

Just started up The Wolfman. After a long day of being sick and still organizing the new house, I need to vegetate...

I'm really out of shape too, MadCow. I'm a member at the on-site gym at my work, but I never go there. I just pay them $15 a month for nothing. I really should start doing the elliptical down there or something. I usually prefer doing exercise outdoors if I can.

I don't get it...WHAT IS SPOOKTACULAR? :huh:

free-ship.gif

I know there were Spooktacular contests over at SSC but if they are not doing it anymore, how is it going to be done here? Please excuse my ignorance.

I'm really out of shape too, MadCow. I'm a member at the on-site gym at my work, but I never go there. I just pay them $15 a month for nothing. I really should start doing the elliptical down there or something. I usually prefer doing exercise outdoors if I can.

I wish my job had one but honestly then days I work I'm rushing here and rushing home so it would be pointless. There are a few by home and I COULD go on my days off but the 3-4 days a week I do work are a wash because when I'm not working I'm taking care of the kids or sleeping.

Just put Mythos Fett together, and aside from one part on the oversized cannon, everything was great. I'll just have to reattach that part to the gun with super glue. It was attached when I got it, and actually appears to hold via magnet too, but definitely needs a touch of glue.

These statues are becoming more and more complex. I lost count of how many individual pieces he had.

Also, I've never let a Sideshow piece sit that long (three weeks!) before opening it. Where has my Sideshow love gone?

I don't get it...WHAT IS SPOOKTACULAR? :huh:

free-ship.gif

I know there were Spooktacular contests over at SSC but if they are not doing it anymore, how is it going to be done here? Please excuse my ignorance.

Ummm, where do we begin?

Also, I've never let a Sideshow piece sit that long (three weeks!) before opening it. Where has my Sideshow love gone?

3 weeks? I've got pieces that I've never opened. :lol

Just put Mythos Fett together, and aside from one part on the oversized cannon, everything was great. I'll just have to reattach that part to the gun with super glue. It was attached when I got it, and actually appears to hold via magnet too, but definitely needs a touch of glue.

These statues are becoming more and more complex. I lost count of how many individual pieces he had.

Nothing ever goes a day without my opening it.

Back