Spooktacular 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know. I just pine for the old days at times. Of course you guys are the best part of Spook. But it was always nice to win something to offset the costs of what I was ordering from Sideshow.

I know. I just pine for the old days at times. Of course you guys are the best part of Spook. But it was always nice to win something to offset the costs of what I was ordering from Sideshow.

Truth! My other problem is, there really isn't much current/new stuff I want.

I've considerably wound down, finishing up on the Mythos line, and only allowing myself one more preorder. Hellboy! Which surely should be coming during Spooktacular.

Wait! There will be a Spooktacular, right? :dunno

Seriously, has there been an official announcement?

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they didn't have Spooktacular. If anything I can see it being as lame as the SDCC event was.

Yes, there will be a Spooktacular event! :)

-SideshowAlex

spook2_by_jsimonart-d6gi2ky.gif

:panic: :panic: :panic:

One with chat?

Most likely not unfortunately. Though the participation always involved many of our veteran collectors and fans whom I and Sideshow appreciates and loves, that grouping of people was low which means participation was low which means the man hours involved to monitor something with low participation was no longer going to be possible. That doesn't mean some goodies won't be made available to y'all here during the event of course! I know the Mistress loves to peek her head in during Spooktacular to giveaway some special items each year.

-SideshowAlex

Most likely not unfortunately. Though the participation always involved many of our veteran collectors and fans whom I and Sideshow appreciates and loves, that grouping of people was low which means participation was low which means the man hours involved to monitor something with low participation was no longer going to be possible. That doesn't mean some goodies won't be made available to y'all here during the event of course! I know the Mistress loves to peek her head in during Spooktacular to giveaway some special items each year.

-SideshowAlex

Thank you for answering, and fair enough. Last question...Will there be a spook kit? Even without chat, a kit still helps make spook extra special.

-SideshowAlex

Thanks for the update Alex, I'll second the request for a kit, it always made the event feel unique.

-SideshowAlex

That's ok about the chat, we took care of that last year and it was just as fun. And I'm glad to hear the Mistress is still lurking in the shadows.

Back