Spooktacular 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the SSE, and I think there are just 50 of them. Lonnie scored one maybe two Spooks ago direct from SS when they put it up for regular price! They notoriously break, especially around the feet...

Thought you'd been around long enough to see everything. ;)

I don't frequent the universal monster area much so a lot of those old ones I miss. Too bad there is only 50.... might be a bit late to get one... oh well.

needless to say, the Mummy PF is a favorite, would love to see SS revisit the Universal Monster line, don't think its very likely:gah:

That Mummy PF is amazing Ardeth, I've never seen it before either. Just a WOW piece.

I love it when there's a chill in the morning air here, it always reminds me of my first and second Spooks.

I say chill, and it's currently 68. :lol We're still going to 100 today!

Was hoping for a gloomy day for my Buffy watching. Nope. Hot and bright. I swear, fall can never come fast enough for me. Since I live in a state that sees very warm days year round, I don't care much for summer. When I lived in a 4 seasons kind of place I craved summer. Now I dislike it.

In short, Spook please.

Was hoping for a gloomy day for my Buffy watching. Nope. Hot and bright. I swear, fall can never come fast enough for me. Since I live in a state that sees very warm days year round, I don't care much for summer. When I lived in a 4 seasons kind of place I craved summer. Now I dislike it.

In short, Spook please.

I feel the same!!!! :goodpost::exactly:

Back