Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was a huge lack of contests to find freebies on the site which was so fun...I miss that most. Also the lack of any sideshow employees in the chat rooms. Everything seemed scheduled instead of spontaneous . Last year I was so excited and then so disappointed like a kid coming down on Christmas morning to find that the joint was robbed

So who wants to take bets on how many horror related items we will actually see?

I'm thinking it won't be a lot, but here's hoping that I'm wrong. I'm just hoping it won't be another "Dead PF" or some SS "Creative interpretation PF like Jack The Ripper" 'cause SS can't get the rights to do something that we all REALLY want, IE: a Myers PF finally. If they can't get Myers at least give us a Friday Part VI or VII PF. Hopefully, SS gives us horror fans something too. DC is great and I'm buying three DC PF's already but I'd also like some amazing KNOWN pop culture horror PF's for Spook. One thing I can guarantee is that if I see another no-name horror PF I'll roll my eyes and $ave my money. :rotfl:gah:

We'll see

Marvel - Deadpool PF
LOTR - Sauron PF
Horror- Jack the Ripper PF
DC- ?
GIJoe- Hopefully Blood and Baroness

- the one thing I miss from SS the most, not just for spook, are the teaser vids the did for The Dead and then GiJoe. :( RIP 1/6th Dead! :(

I love Spook.

bossk01.jpg

We'll see

Marvel - Deadpool PF
LOTR - Sauron PF
Horror- Jack the Ripper PF
DC- ?
GIJoe- Hopefully Blood and Baroness

- the one thing I miss from SS the most, not just for spook, are the teaser vids the did for The Dead and then GiJoe. :( RIP 1/6th Dead! :(

My guess is for DC we will see Superman up for order and maybe a sneak of WW. With WW going up for preorder for their christmas event.

There was a huge lack of contests to find freebies on the site which was so fun...I miss that most. Also the lack of any sideshow employees in the chat rooms. Everything seemed scheduled instead of spontaneous . Last year I was so excited and then so disappointed like a kid coming down on Christmas morning to find that the joint was robbed

They did fewer of those last year but they were all higher priced items like Venomsauras, Rambo PF, Gollum PF (and I think a few others).

spooktacular = begtacular

well in chat anyway.................:lol

I want a zombie face Jason PF, predator PF, myers PF and leather face updated PF. This will make a killer Halloween.

We are looking to do some Spook/Collection Stash cross over stickers this year to give away during the event, especially to those who don't win. If anyone is interested in helping design the sticker let me know. I wouldn't mind having a couple designs to choose from.

Back