Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check the first post in the thread for the dates, but yeah, it should be about seven or so days of fun, prizes, and new preorders and reveals...

Including the new Pinhead and Michael Myers PFs! ;)

Is pinhead and myers really coming in spooktacular? :pray:

too early to fire up the spooktacular losers lounge?...........:monkey3

How many PF statues might they issue? I need to get money ready. I hope it's not too many. So this is just like sdcc then?

However, I think we need a vet only thread. :D

make-it-so.jpg

I think its been more like Facebooktacular.

facebook is a spook killer.........:lecture

I like Facebook as a way to easily see what's new, but I don't like having to check lots of forums and social media spots during events like Spook in order to make sure I'm not missing anything. Screw that. I won't play that game when I've got better things like Halloween to prepare for that week. I loved the stuff on the actual site in years past like The New Girl video series and the Chriswell fortune teller before it became Max Headroom style. I understand the marketing need to branch out, but the result to an older fan like me is just annoying. I feel jerked around and unappreciated. But that's just my personal feeling, not a statement of principle. Sounds like I'm not alone though.

Michael Myers or FAIL

:lecture:goodpost::exactly:

I tend to avoid twitter or FB. I only log into FB to play zygna poker. If i want to socialize with my friends and family i tend to use my work BBM.
Twitter is to complicated for me ... i'm just getting old now... :(

I have to agree. Spooktacular last year was not as fun as years previous and I think that had to do, at least in part, with a social media focus.

But the 2011 kit was a lot better than the 2010 kit, so that at least was satisfying.

This would be my 3rd year of spooktacular. I still have my mort here and I love(love love love love!) drinking my morning coffee in my mug at work! Wish i had a second one for home!

Collecting>>>>>sleep -nods-

Back