Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I actually had to stop and think about the fact that there isn't a Predator PF. They've done Preds in every other scale imaginable. Weird...

So did I, I think we're due a PF, been a long time since the maquette, either PF or a LSF, I have planned to pick up the CM pred in the near future but if SSC makes a better representation then I'd do that instead.

It's a skin condition.:monkey2

:1-1:

We are looking to do some Spook/Collection Stash cross over stickers this year to give away during the event, especially to those who don't win. If anyone is interested in helping design the sticker let me know. I wouldn't mind having a couple designs to choose from.

Niiice! :yess:

Not sure how much I will participate this year. Last year I was more interested in giving away stuff that I had picked up over the prior year from SS. This year I didn't pick anything up so I don't know if I will be around much.

If anything I will be around to chat mostly.

Not sure how much I will participate this year. Last year I was more interested in giving away stuff that I had picked up over the prior year from SS. This year I didn't pick anything up so I don't know if I will be around much.

If anything I will be around to chat mostly.

:rock :rock :rock

I am with you on that one but going to be stickers this year.

This year for me, it's about giving. I've got some good stuff to giveaway.

We are looking to do some Spook/Collection Stash cross over stickers this year to give away during the event, especially to those who don't win. If anyone is interested in helping design the sticker let me know. I wouldn't mind having a couple designs to choose from.

might give away another custom figure this year in the loser's club.........:)

I'd love to see Pinhead go up for order during spook but, with Sauron going up I think he will be my only order.

Yes please pinhead so I can put him next to Jason and freddy. :pray:

SS already said the Pinhead PF is on hold. A lot of love for that guy on these forums but IMO he isn't part of the big three and neither is Leatherface. They're great though just not as iconic. The big three are Freddy, Jason, and Michael Myers. SS needs to bring Myers out first 'cause they would sell more of him than Pinhead IMO. Hopefully it happens but wouldn't hold my breath for either a Pinhead or Myers PF 'cause SS cares more about Marvel, Star Wars, and DC these days 'cause that's where the money is. Wish it would happen tho. C'mon SS, at least give us a zombie Jason since you already have the license. :)

Back