Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is meant to be fun and a way for them to give back to us the collectors. If it is getting you angry or stressed perhaps you need to step back and take a few breaths. If you win, great, if you don't win, enjoy others winning and enjoy seeing the cool new items. Remember it's all in fun and the spirit of giving.

Jenn and I are big advocates for pets. Especially cats. We rescue where can. When can't keep them for ourselves, we work with the Humane Society to do a tnr if they are feral.

Whatever ssc gives today in points, whatever the dollar value is, I will match for a Humane Society donation up to $50.

Donation amount:
$1

That is so awesome of you, BG!

Jenn and I are big advocates for pets. Especially cats. We rescue where can. When can't keep them for ourselves, we work with the Humane Society to do a tnr if they are feral.

Whatever ssc gives today in points, whatever the dollar value is, I will match for a Humane Society donation up to $50.

Donation amount:
$1

You know what, why not, I'll do the same thing with Child's Play

Donation amount:
$1

Very noble of you BG. We help out here as much as we can and have gotten all of our cats as rescues.

This is meant to be fun and a way for them to give back to us the collectors. If it is getting you angry or stressed perhaps you need to step back and take a few breaths. If you win, great, if you don't win, enjoy others winning and enjoy seeing the cool new items. Remember it's all in fun and the spirit of giving.

Very well put. This points thing has caused more whining then anything else I've seen in all my years of Spooktacular.

Yep, at the moment I've got $25 in reward points, which is $25 more than I had before! Not much more than the usual $20 discount code, but it's great that I can put it towards something without having to worry about the item being eligible.

Donation amount:
$1

My wife and I have well had 3 rescue cats. One we gave to her sister because she did not adjust well when we had kids. The sad thing is my wife has been delevoping stronger and stronger cat allergies as the years have by.

Yep, at the moment I've got $25 in reward points, which is $25 more than I had before! Not much more than the usual $20 discount code, but it's great that I can put it towards something without having to worry about the item being eligible.

That's the Halloween spirit.

I don't know who this is referring to, but for myself, I wasn't stressed out at all. I probably shouldn't have waited to jump back on twitter during a contest like this because it's been awhile since I've tweeted. I never got use to the whole set up of twitter and it's hash tags and other things on there.

Winner picked for 400 rewards through twitter. Get on the feed!

I never know if I do these correctly... are you @collectsideshow or do you have a lone account... I hardly ever use twitter and don't know if these acutally go through...
do I just put #chicky and you'll see it? :dunno

I never know if I do these correctly... are you @collectsideshow or do you have a lone account... I hardly ever use twitter and don't know if these acutally go through...
do I just put #chicky and you'll see it? :dunno

There's @collectsideshow and Chicky's is @SideshowChicky

Back