Season 6 The Walking Dead(pool) Contest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Comic readers.......ugh!

Thus far.... the comics have been wrong with the Negan arc. Someone else was supposed to take the arrow threw the eye...

I feel confident with my pics thus far. Someone should get some big points from the finale. It has been far to long since a major death and now seems to be the perfect time to kill someone.

Though I'm not playing this, I just want to clarify something for the contest. Do the deaths only count if they actually happen THIS season? I'm sure that they'll probably leave a cliffhanger during the season finale, so will we end the contest at whatever death(s) actually happened, or we will wait till the new season premiere if there isn't a clear answer?

Though I'm not playing this, I just want to clarify something for the contest. Do the deaths only count if they actually happen THIS season? I'm sure that they'll probably leave a cliffhanger during the season finale, so will we end the contest at whatever death(s) actually happened, or we will wait till the new season premiere if there isn't a clear answer?

:lolI was wondering the same thing.

I would think that if the poor sap is still twitching come October that technically it would count as Season 7.

Can we please get a ruling on this Mister Ski? :lol

Last edited:

:lolI was wondering the same thing.

I would think that if the poor sap is still twitching come October that technically it would count as Season 7.

Can we please get a ruling on this Mister Ski? :lol

Good question! If we get confirmed death(s) via Negan/Lucille next Sunday, then the contest ends next Sunday.

However, I can see the writers leaving any death(s) at the hands of Negan/Lucille as a cliff hanger until next season.

If that happens, then I propose we wait until the S7 premier for confirmation and award the winner at that time.

So depending on what TWD writers have in store for us, the winner may have to wait until Oct. :lol

What if there is multiple deaths? Some happening now and some not known. With splitting up the group they way they did, Carol one way, Morgan one way and now the other four with the Saviors, I'm sure we'll be left hanging about someone.

Another thing.....if we start another dead pool for next season and they leave us in limbo in the finale, then when does that one start? :lol

Good question! If we get confirmed death(s) via Negan/Lucille next Sunday, then the contest ends next Sunday.

However, I can see the writers leaving any death(s) at the hands of Negan/Lucille as a cliff hanger until next season.

If that happens, then I propose we wait until the S7 premier for confirmation and award the winner at that time.

So depending on what TWD writers have in store for us, the winner may have to wait until Oct. :lol

That seems fair. I like it. Looking forward to winning :wink1:

Another thing.....if we start another dead pool for next season and they leave us in limbo in the finale, then when does that one start? :lol

Well, if the cliff hangar does occur.... then Season 7 Episode 1 counts for the Season 6 pool, then the Season 7 pool would start with Season 7 episode two?

If the outcomes of the events that happen in the S6 finale are unconfirmed, then it carries over to S7 when they are confirmed.

I'm pretty sure the only unconfirmed deaths (if any) in the finale will be Negan related and will be known right at the beginning of S7. That is when this season's contest will end. If that happens 2 minutes into the S7 premier, then that is when the contest ends and a new one can begin (if we do one).

6 Days until we crown a winner. Don't worry, we will be a little gentler than Negan. ;-)

I should be getting some good points. I've stayed away from spoilers for S7 but I'm still thinking it's between 2/3 of them.

I'll be a day behind the US so won't be watching the episode until 24 hours after you guys! :gah:

All right folks. We have a winner for the inaugural TWD Deadpool contest. The contest carried over from last season's finale and ended with the death of the person who got their bashed in the finale last season. That person was Abraham. However, Glenn also died minutes later (although technically it occurred this season) so his death also counted. Regardless, the winner won whether just Abraham counted or if both Abraham and Glenn counted.

The winner is Nazgul-King!!! Proving he truly is king of TWD world by correctly guessing all 3 of his choices for a total of 10 points.

Congratulations NK. Please PM the lovely Ween to set up arrangements for your prize.

Thanks to everyone who participated and hope everyone had fun.

Peace!

All right folks. We have a winner for the inaugural TWD Deadpool contest. The contest carried over from last season's finale and ended with the death of the person who got their bashed in the finale last season. That person was Abraham. However, Glenn also died minutes later (although technically it occurred this season) so his death also counted. Regardless, the winner won whether just Abraham counted or if both Abraham and Glenn counted.

The winner is Nazgul-King!!! Proving he truly is king of TWD world by correctly guessing all 3 of his choices for a total of 10 points.

Congratulations NK. Please PM the lovely Ween to set up arrangements for your prize.

Thanks to everyone who participated and hope everyone had fun.

Peace!

Thank you! :duff

First of all I'd like to thank Mister Ski and The Ween for setting up the contest.:clap But I also need to thank Deanna for the all important tie-breaker.:lol

Back