Season 6 The Walking Dead(pool) Contest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mister Ski

Super Freak
Reaction score
The Walking Dead returns this Sunday which also means the return of The Walking Dead(pool) contest. Last year was the first year for the contest and a core group of fans participated with Darth Snoopy and Yankee Fanboy correctly picking the most character deaths. Congrats guys. This year promises to be bigger and better and hopefully bloodier than the last.

Rules
1.) Choose three characters that you think will die at some point this season.
2.) Make your three selections prior to the season premier 9PM EST on Oct 11th.
3.) All selections must be posted in this thread. (This thread was created to make it easy to track entries.)
4.) All selections are limited to the main cast of characters this season. To make things a little more interesting this year, each row of characters has been assigned a point value. Refer to the picture for choices and point values. You can take a bigger chance on some more established characters, like Rick (6 pts) or play it safer and choose newer characters, like Spencer (1 pt).
5.) Points will be tallied at the end of the season (not the mid season finale) to determine the winner. Person with the most points will be declared the winner. Tie breaker will be whoever made their selections the earliest based on the time stamp in this thread.
6.) Winner gets bragging rights and a mystery prize from our very own The Ween.

TWD S6 Cast.jpg

NamePick #1Pick #2Pick #3Total Points
Darth SnoopyGlennSashaEugene5
Bucky UnderbellyGlennSashaDaryl5
YankeesFanboyGlennTaraEugene5
CenturionMaggieEugeneMichonne0
ButtmunchCarolMorganAbraham4
KingGrayskullDarylGlennRosita5
EvilfaceMorganGabrielDeanna1
ali032373SashaAbrahamTara4
boylost99MaggieGlennMorgan5
TexasFinestGlennGabrielSasha5
steven.giuntaCarolAbrahamGlenn9
MegaPrime33CarlGabrielRosita0
DeckardCarolSashaRosita0
RamblerDeannaGabrielSasha1
greygooseDarylGlennSpencer5
Nazgul-KingGlennDeannaAbraham10
dr. oddGlennAbrahamTara9
SidewinderTaraGabrielAaron0
wolfdog51MorganDeannaJessie2
deeznuts6EugeneGlennRosita5
The Clown Prince of CrimeCarolSashaGabriel0
WWEJediDarylAbrahamTara4

Last edited:
Wow. Just looking at that chart, I would easily predict half of those characters not making it to Season 7! :lol Those bottom four rows are looking mighty disposable ...

But I'm gonna take a chance and make a bold prediction!

Glenn

Sasha

Daryl

Yup. I think they're gonna do it. I don't WANT them to, but I think they will.

Two reasons ...

1) They think we assume he's untouchable because he's popular, so killing him would give the show a huge, Game of Thrones type WTF social media explosion of publicity.

2) Daryl is a left-over Darabont character and now Kirkman is fully in charge. I don't know what their working relationship was like, but since Kirkman has been in charge the last few seasons, the stories (I'm told) have been swinging closer to the comics. (Plus, they didn't really give Daryl a ton to do last season, which I thought was a little odd for the most popular character on the show .... coincidence?)

We shall see.

I hope I'm wrong.

Great idea and nice setup, Ski! :clap Thank you for donating a prize, Ween! :clap

Nothing too crazy from me - Glenn, Tara and Eugene. I think Carol dies next season. Killing off Rick, Daryl, Michonne or Carl would be ballsy, but I would loathe it.

Awesome contest idea!

In no particular order:

1) Maggie
2) Eugene
3) Michonne

Good luck everyone!
Hope your picks will die. :)

Rick should be worth more than 6. It you call rick getting killed you should win the game automatically. It's like Gladys picking Ben Richards.

Back