Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I'm trying to do this Hulk fish thing, but it's been awhile since I used twitter. They gave me all the info, but they didn't tell me where I'm supposed to put the title I make up for the hulk fish photo.

Okay, I'm just going to step away from the Spooktacular for a couple of hours, and try to get my head screwed on correctly again. I don't want to be up in chat or even the threads screwing up anyone's festivities.

But please, please, if anyone sees an RP code, please text me. ;)

P.S. JJJ is one awesome brother. :hi5:

and include address, phone and twitter name in email

giphy.gif

I did all that. My main problem was nowhere did it say where to put the name I came up with the Hfish. Was it supposed to be in the e-mail? Or am I supposed to get a response? Unless that wasn't part of the game.

Lol. Yeah I thought it was badly explained or maybe I am just spoiled by the way Chicky does it on here where she spoon feeds us everything that we need to include and how.

I have an hour then I have to go run to work on a server and won't have any real access. Hope I don't miss much, hoping it will only be a few minutes and everything magically works. Good news is my head is less swimy after 3 cups of caffeine and several pills :)

Okay, I'm just going to step away from the Spooktacular for a couple of hours, and try to get my head screwed on correctly again. I don't want to be up in chat or even the threads screwing up anyone's festivities.

But please, please, if anyone sees an RP code, please text me. ;)

P.S. JJJ is one awesome brother. :hi5:

I texted you several times yesterday. But I'm apparently not awesome, just JJJ. :monkey2

Lol. Yeah I thought it was badly explained or maybe I am just spoiled by the way Chicky does it on here where she spoon feeds us everything that we need to include and how.

Weird. I thought it was clear. I know it included several Twitter handles, but it clearly said to email. :dunno
Perhaps my brain is functioning better today than usual...

Back