Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been having an issue with the "Submitting Entry" message staying indefinitely and not going through when entering the contests on the Sideshow website. I think I've only had one successfully submitted. I'm having this problem on my desktop and several mobile devices. Any idea what's going on here?

I think I've gathered about $45 in reward points between yesterday and today. I missed everything on Monday and maybe some earlier ones yesterday.

I bet there are stoll one or two more big things saved for the end of the day. Sadly, I doubt one of them is a Midas preorder.

I've been having an issue with the "Submitting Entry" message staying indefinitely and not going through when entering the contests on the Sideshow website. I think I've only had one successfully submitted. I'm having this problem on my desktop and several mobile devices. Any idea what's going on here?

I had the same problem awhile ago. However, when I'd log out and go back in it would say I've already submitted, so I guess they still got it.

Jenn and I are big advocates for pets. Especially cats. We rescue where can. When we can't keep them for ourselves, we work with the Humane Society to do a tnr if they are feral.

Whatever ssc gives today in points, whatever the dollar value is, I will match for a Humane Society donation up to $50.

Donation amount:
$1

Donation amount:
$2

Join us October 28th-30th as SideshowCollectibles.com celebrates our favorite time of year – Halloween!

That said 31st before didn't it? I guess today is the last day. Good luck everyone.

Ouch!

Don't Spook and drive...
15s8n02.jpg

My Brother phoned me this morning. There was an old lady driving the wrong way towards him up a dual carriageway. He was flashing his lights at her and she seemed totally oblivious.
All the traffic behind him all had to swerve to avoid her.
I bet she was thinking the whole time: "Geez, a whole buncha crazies on the road today!"

Back