Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Brother phoned me this morning. There was an old lady driving the wrong way towards him up a dual carriageway. He was flashing his lights at her and she seemed totally oblivious.
All the traffic behind him all had to swerve to avoid her.
I bet she was thinking the whole time: "Geez, a whole buncha crazies on the road today!"

I've accidentally taken a left turn onto a one way all of one time in my life, I immediately jumped the curb and drove into a parking lot once I realized my mistake. I'd like to think I impressed some people that day with my quick reaction time but more than likely they probably thought I was drunk and needed more booze from the store.

I've accidentally taken a left turn onto a one way all of one time in my life, I immediately jumped the curb and drove into a parking lot once I realized my mistake. I'd like to think I impressed some people that day with my quick reaction time but more than likely they probably thought I was drunk and needed more booze from the store.

I am really meticulous about observing road signs. I come to a full halt at every stop sign and would never enter a no entry.
But i see it happening. It's not the end of the world.
We have a junction about fifty yards from our house with a road running north/south.
Traffic heading south cannot turn right into the junction. They have to go down about 150 yards to the roundabout and head north again to take a left into the junction.
The amount of people who just turn into it from the north is unavailable.
There are three signs on approach that say no right turn.

Ouch! My car was hit at the beginning of the month by an 80 year old man who lost control of his car. I was waiting to make a left turn and this guy comes out of no where hits me and the car in front of me. Hopefully his insurance will reimburse me.

DAMN. No dead speciman Busts. I love those things. This Halloween sucks for the amount of releases, well compared to following years od Spook.

Chicky twitter post:
"Contest for Hulk figure on! Stop with Little Mermaid ref's. really. Entry directions @SideshowChicky! Good luck @DRUNKHULK @collectsideshow"

Hahaha, hope nobody sent a Little Mermaid reference!

Chicky twitter post:
"Contest for Hulk figure on! Stop with Little Mermaid ref's. really. Entry directions @SideshowChicky! Good luck @DRUNKHULK @collectsideshow"

Hahaha, hope nobody sent a Little Mermaid reference!

Ha I wonder if any one did a Finding Nemo reference since he is in an aquarium.

I had the same problem awhile ago. However, when I'd log out and go back in it would say I've already submitted, so I guess they still got it.

OK thanks. I'll check it out. I just thought they weren't going through since I only received an email confirmation for one of the giveaways.

Still looking to win a Mort Slaycation kit? Be the first to correctly post how many Morts there are in the image below and win!

Back