Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The codes are great. It makes you feel like you're getting something even if you're not lucky enough to win a prize.

As opposed to last year, when I felt like Charlie Brown from the Halloween special: "I got a rock."

Yeah, I agree. The codes are good for us collectors because many of us already have a running account. These extras points put me in range of many items.

Yeah, I agree. The codes are good for us collectors because many of us already have a running account. These extras points put me in range of many items.

Agree completely, a few extra points has me looking at a lot of items that were out of reach before, now they're getting a second, and sometimes 3rd and 4th look. I won't spend them until after the event though..need to bank as many as I can, be it 25 or 200, every little bit helps.

Okay did a little digging and SPOOKY13 has been up since yesterday. Tried doing TR8PDOOR and P3NTTP but those come up with an error message.

I guess spooky13 is the only one out of those 3 from yesterday still working

The first 10 people to e-mail the Mistress of the Web will receive an awesome Sideshow Collectibles Care Kit! It's new and swanky and will help snazz up your collectibles! We’ll pick up the shipping but you have to give us at least 2 weeks to ship it. (Hey its spooktacular-we are busy!)

Entry info:
[email protected]
Subject header: Care Kits
Provide: Name, Phone #, Shipping address, board name.
Contest posted: Tuesday, 10/29/2013 @ 1:15 PT
Contest closes and email by: Tuesday, 10/29/2013 @ 1:45 pm PT Don’t bother emailing after that.

The first 10 people to e-mail the Mistress of the Web will receive an awesome Sideshow Collectibles Care Kit! It's new and swanky and will help snazz up your collectibles! We’ll pick up the shipping but you have to give us at least 2 weeks to ship it. (Hey its spooktacular-we are busy!)

Entry info:
[email protected]
Contest closes and email by: Tuesday, 10/29/2013 @ 1:45 pm PT Don’t bother emailing after that.

E-mail sent! Thanks Chicky!! Hopefully I didn't screw this one up like I did last night for the Predator Mask giveaway.

just checking in. looks like a lot of twitter action this year

I guess that gives them the most exposure so props to Sideshow and shame on me for refusing to tweet.

I do greatly appreciate the reward points though. That was a nice addition to this years Spook.

Sent mine too. These sound super cool.

Swanky. Check
New. Check
Snazz Up Collection. Check

Win Win!

Fingers crossed. Thanks Chicky!

Entry info:
[email protected]

Sent! Did I make it in time?? :panic:

Entry info:
[email protected]

Hope I wasn't too slow!

Entry info:
[email protected]

Hopefully I get lucky!! Thank you for the great contest.

Back