Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome pics spider. You brought a tear to my eye. I haven't seen my girls in a long time but I can't imagine going through what you have.

It really puts things into perspective. Thanks for sharing!

Still? Damn bro. My heart goes out to you. :1-1:

Well I do believe my spook is about done. About to leave work and head home to repair my house from all the water damage.

I'll try to sneak on when I can. Happy Spooktacular everyone!

oh my..we are still fixing our wall from a couple of months ago...stupid window AC unit leaked..it was nasty...i finally have new wood(tee hee) and plywood and some insulation on it...still waiting on the sheetrock..sigh...

a small fraction of what it looked like with the drywall off..yuck
wall_zps7f076742.jpg

it now..more or less...lol..much better..the whole "hole" in the wall is about 6' x 4'...i tore up a foot or so on each side..just to make sure it was good..lol..
wall33_zps976045f1.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to see the mess lance and Spider, water damage is a pain to deal with. Hopefully you caught it early enough that the damage isn't too extensive.

Water damage is a pain, saw so much destruction after the floods here this summer. Luckily I live on a hill and didn't get any damage, but for the week the downtown core was shut down I was volunteering helping people that lost almost everything because of the floods.

When and where do they post these codes?

When I'm working, I'm working 12-16 hours a day so I can never be in front of a computer to get in on these reward points. I only got an email with SPOOKY13. Does anyone know?

Thanks!

The codes are great. It makes you feel like you're getting something even if you're not lucky enough to win a prize.

As opposed to last year, when I felt like Charlie Brown from the Halloween special: "I got a rock."

The codes are great. It makes you feel like you're getting something even if you're not lucky enough to win a prize.

As opposed to last year, when I felt like Charlie Brown from the Halloween special: "I got a rock."

Yes I am grateful, I have been disappointed in Sideshow QC lately but this makes me fall for them all over again of course. Pretty nice of them to do this. :) I hope the people that just learned of the codes are able to find some good ones as the others have expired.

Back