Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting pummeled with care kit requests- DOH!! First 50 in Gah! Ok just to mess with you guys #11 is being assigned 400 Rewards!

Care kits: XDUCKETTX, morbidaj, VANDER, Leatherneck, furystorm, S. Griffin, Racetrack, Kenbenobi, timelordscience, BuffyGirl.

400 rewards ($20): Fallen21

Getting pummeled with care kit requests- DOH!! First 50 in Gah! Ok just to mess with you guys #11 is being assigned 400 Rewards!

Care kits: XDUCKETTX, morbidaj, VANDER, Leatherneck, furystorm, S. Griffin, Racetrack, Kenbenobi, timelordscience, BuffyGirl.

:yess::yess: Thanks Chicky! :wave

That's awesome, congrats guys! Especially my BFF BG! :D :rock

congrats to all!

Yet again :gah::thud:

congratulations!!! I'm off to work again.

If im not Twerking I could always do the truffle shuffle!!!! because let me tell you me doing the truffle shuffle is scary enough!!! :rotfl

Rats, I thought I got mine in faster than some of those folk, based on board replies.

Congrats all!

Yay! I'm so excited!

party on dudes!

tumblr_mud3c112NH1rxotqso1_400_zps04028afd.gif

Cool. Got through. Thanks.

Back