Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe we should be taking about something spooky and not wasting more space...lol..

let's talk halloween...
1: what was you best costume that you had? either as a kid or an adult?

2: first costume that you remember?

1: peter criss...12 years old...last time i dressed up

2...darth vader..when i was 4...lol..

1) Six Million Dollar Man.

2) Six Million Dollar Man.

It was the only costume I ever had and I dressed up as it for like three years straight ! Ugh !

Halloween night,
Oh what a fright
Ghouls come out
Freaks will shout
OMG who turned out the light?!!

My goodness I'm losing my steam here. .

maybe we should be taking about something spooky and not wasting more space...lol..

let's talk halloween...

1: peter criss...12 years old...last time i dressed up

2...darth vader..when i was 4...lol..

Best Costume - Predator

First Costume - I honestly don't remember, but I do remember having a couple of Star Wars costumes, like the 1978 ones!

let's talk halloween...

1. Don Mattingly

2. Hmm.... Darth Vader

let's talk halloween...

1: Desmond from Assassin's Creed! I had the hoodie, the hidden blade, everything.

2: one of those cheap childrens costumes with the half face plastic mask. it was Rambo!

my son when he was about 3 or so...best pic ever
P1011972_zpsa7c8cf08.jpg

this is our daughter bethaney(the year before she passed away, we still have that masked packed away lol)...best robin ever!! she really loved robin...and scooby doo..lol..
bethrobin_zps7da76117.jpg

Awww, those pics are so cute. I'm sorry for your loss spider. :(

my son when he was about 3 or so...best pic ever
P1011972_zpsa7c8cf08.jpg

this is our daughter bethaney(the year before she passed away, we still have that masked packed away lol)...best robin ever!! she really loved robin...and scooby doo..lol..
bethrobin_zps7da76117.jpg

She was definitely the best Robin ever! I am sorry for your loss.

Awesome pics spider. You brought a tear to my eye. I haven't seen my girls in a long time but I can't imagine going through what you have.

It really puts things into perspective. Thanks for sharing!

look at our messy room..lol...sadly, i think we still have that basket full of clothing..lol..

thanks guys and gals...she was pretty special..one year, she was the pink power ranger and everytime we'd go to a house, she'd flip up her mask and tell people not to be scared, cause it was her "bethaney" lol...funniest thing ever...

Well I do believe my spook is about done. About to leave work and head home to repair my house from all the water damage.

I'll try to sneak on when I can. Happy Spooktacular everyone!

Back