Splitting the forum

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should the video game forum be split?

• Yes create a new section for discussion of just video games and leave this for collectibles.

Votes: 77 58.8%
  • No, leave it as it is. Why are you always messin'?

Votes: 48 36.6%
  • Video games suck.

Votes: 6 4.6%

• Total voters
well, i used to collect all over the place. it got so bad that my room looked crazy. i decided i wanted to narrow down to just 1 thing that i really want to invest my money into and that was mgs. when i made that decision i actually made an account on this forum. i used to be one of the ones who just came to browse all the threads and started buying everything never actually being an active member. i sold everything i had and spent back into this franchise. thats when i really was posting stuff all the time. while doing so i started to talk to people and find out who i really liked and talked to only those people. thats why i mainly stick in the mgs threads. stuff i had forgotten about was refreshed in my brain and the stories were interesting to discuss with people who were super knowledgeable. only recently have i even been posting in other threads. im one of the weird ones i guess. but yes, im here everyday. its kinda annoying...............ya know when you get alerts to your favorite threads. if its good i wanna comment on it. also sucks cause if people are dinks i wanna comment too. i guess im still a lurker. sorry for the rant............................:impatient:

Split the video game section because I like video games but have no interest in every gawddamn Resident Evil and MGS figure that comes out.

Unfortunately, I think most of the video game discussions here are for MGS and RE :lol. I would certainly like to discuss other things, myself. I think I'm partly to blame because I'm not active enough in starting new conversations.

You got me, you, WellCQCabouthat, Kiva, Biojex, Ryan Pliskin, Krec9, Privyet, Project A, Henry Morgan, Matt s, Uncanny Web-Slinger to name ones off the top of my head I see here a lot.

A couple fellas I seen posting in this thread to ask for a split I've almost not seen them here in a long time or it's the first time I've ever seen them post in this section.

That's exactly what I've been saying. It's such a small community, that you can name most of the people off the top of your head.

Case in point, this is the first I've seen you in this section.

Actually, FQrizzo posts here all the time :lol. We hang around in the Steam threads and talk about PC games. It's so unfortunate that there aren't a lot of PC gamers around these parts.

Last edited:
i do sometimes. i recently beat amnesia. my computer isnt crazy powerful but can run the majority of games with high graphics. i run dual monitors with a screen size of 3840x1080. yeah i see him on a few different threads in here.

Actually, FQrizzo posts here all the time :lol. We hang around in the Steam threads and talk about PC games. It's so unfortunate that there aren't a lot of PC gamers around these parts.

My mistake. If anything, there should be a PC only section away from the VGs.

Imagine what it would be like, if there was a split, and you guys never met each other across the virtual canyon :lol.

Imagine what it would be like, if there was a split, and you guys never met each other across the virtual canyon :lol.

But you see, fate has it that we were SUPPOSED to meet in this thread! If we didn't, it could of been a paradox!!

He was in threads for video game figures and I was hanging out in threads for video games.

If that isn't evidence supporting a split forum, I don't know what is. :yess:

He was in threads for video game figures and I was hanging out in threads for video games.

If that isn't evidence supporting a split forum, I don't know what is. :yess:

But, you guys posted in the same thread in this one section :lol. These types of cross-discussions would have been impossible, if there was a split. Also, Snake tends to hang around in the MGS and RE threads, which you avoid. And he avoids PC gaming discussions.

Don't deny the importance of your fateful meeting! I'd say that alone is evidence to keep this forum together. May the meeting of FQRizzo and Snake Plissken be forever remembered in the annals of Video Game section history.

Last edited:
Parting%20of%20the%20Red%20Sea.jpg

Back