Splitting the forum

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should the video game forum be split?

• Yes create a new section for discussion of just video games and leave this for collectibles.

Votes: 77 58.8%
  • No, leave it as it is. Why are you always messin'?

Votes: 48 36.6%
  • Video games suck.

Votes: 6 4.6%

• Total voters

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just as we have for movies and comics, I think it's time to split the forum up so this forum will be just for discussion of Video Game collectibles and there will be a separate forum for discussion of the games themselves.

Ya got a problem with that?:impatient:

I vote to leave it as it is. Discussions about games will spill over into the collectible section and vice versa - especially since this is a much smaller discussion forum (compared to the movie section), with just several active participants.

NO! wait, actually.....

YES

KRISTEN_STEWART_YES.gif

That'd be nice, but we need at least one more mod here :lol

Looking at the poll numbers, I can already guess (with a large amount of certainty) the people who voted for the split. Kiva, Jason, Jack D, Elvis. And from the people that mentioned their choices in here: Biojex, Mr. EcKo, and Henry Morgan. That's seven out of eleven. That's how small of a community we are here that you can actually make these types of guesses :lol.

No need for a split, Dave!

Last edited:
Actually, I change my mind, no more mawds! I would hate for the VGM section to become heavily scrutinized by some keyboard Nazi. All problems aside, it's a nice hang out place. Shorpt and Kain are chill people.

Looking at the poll numbers, I can already guess (with a large amount of certainty) the people who voted for the split. Kiva, Jason, Jack D, Elvis. And from the people that mentioned their choices in here: Biojex, Mr. EcKo, and Henry Morgan. That's seven out of eleven. That's how small of a community we are here that you can actually make these types of guesses :lol.

No need for a split, Dave! Just add a few more mods and it'll be good.

I want to be a mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please?

tumblr_m7k4xxwxn11rwcc6bo1_500.gif

Actually, not a good idea, I would make things worse... :lol

Back