Splitting the forum

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should the video game forum be split?

• Yes create a new section for discussion of just video games and leave this for collectibles.

Votes: 77 58.8%
  • No, leave it as it is. Why are you always messin'?

Votes: 48 36.6%
  • Video games suck.

Votes: 6 4.6%

• Total voters
Well that rules you out of being a candidate already :lol

just imagine a mod as annoying as me... it would be the end of the world

Asking is an automatic disqualification, if I remember correctly :lol.

:lol well thats better actually, I'm joking of course but I'm not around the forums everyday, even if I try I don't think I can be here enough time anyway so :dunno

just imagine a mod as annoying as me... it would be the end of the world

:lol well thats better actually, I'm joking of course but I'm not around the forums everyday, even if I try I don't think I can be here enough time anyway so :dunno

Any infractions? That might be a red flag too :lol

The day that gifs vanish from the VG section, is the day I leave SSF. Seriously :monkey1.

same here, I want to express my feelings, I need gifs

77980-emma-stone-singing-shower-gif-lW3B.gif

I feel like I came close a couple times. Guess they were merciful :lol

I know, they really are merciful sometimes I feel like I'm close with every single post

I feel like I came close a couple times. Guess they were merciful :lol

My first one I definitely deserved since I was a noob, 2nd was an argument with a known **** stirrer and I think he got off scot-free like usual.

I don't think there are enough video game collectibles to justify a separate forum. We have to jump around SSC enough as it is. I prefer the one-stop-shop on video games.

I vote no.

SnakeDoc

I wish this poll was public. I need to update my ignore list :lol.

I don't think there are enough video game collectibles to justify a separate forum. We have to jump around SSC enough as it is. I prefer the one-stop-shop on video games.

I vote no.

SnakeDoc

This and this.

I vote no.

SnakeDoc

I didn't consider that we are just 24 maybe 30 guys tops posting in this forum, but there has to be at least one more mod, and everything will be ok

Back