Splitting the forum

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should the video game forum be split?

• Yes create a new section for discussion of just video games and leave this for collectibles.

Votes: 77 58.8%
  • No, leave it as it is. Why are you always messin'?

Votes: 48 36.6%
  • Video games suck.

Votes: 6 4.6%

• Total voters
Other than Solid Snake, I havent seen anyone being obnoxious. The overall attitude toward PC gaming on this board seems to be a bigger issue than any of the PC gamers imo.

...and to be fair, he is obnoxious about everything.

Last edited:
Actually...emmmh I got in here for the collectibles in the first place (Metal Gear actually), for videogames there are plenty of other forums although I voted that it's fine the way it is since it doesn't bother me :B

That person does not represent us PC gamers. :slap

This is a point ive tried many times to stress. When he makes a trolling post about PC graphics or whatever, the implication by some of the members here seems to be that he's speaking on behalf of all of us. I can assure you, he's not. In fact, im not entirely sure he's even speaking for himself. Hes a really kooky dude.

We dont think that. We just dont want to hear that pc is better than consoles. It doesent need a mention. Its equivalent to me eating and someone walking up and saying "looks like youre having lunch". We know and we dont care if we want one well buy one.

sent from a tormented past

We dont think that. We just dont want to hear that pc is better than consoles. It doesent need a mention. Its equivalent to me eating and someone walking up and saying "looks like youre having lunch". We know and we dont care if we want one well buy one.

I know, it's sooooo annoying when people post things on forums.

Last edited:

I dont see anyone doing that though...aside from the guy we talked about already of course. Is it trolling or annoying for a PC gamer to say, "this looks great on PC"? Thats a real question. If theyre saying it in a relevant thread like BF4? Some members seem overly sensitive about any kind of PC talk. Ive brought it up before and its always denied, but theres an underlying vibe that isnt hard to notice imo.

Nah i play games on pc too but im not like pc or **** the world or pc is the ONLY way to play. Fqrizzo no one said you cant post or are annoyed when people do. Youve been here long enough not to post such a pointless comment. Just dont be childish about it. It gets so boring and unnecessary. I love pc too but im not going to be a relentless fanboy about it. Btw fqrizzo i didnt mean that toward you. Some pc people think theyre **** is the ultimate and it drives me nuts. Snappa, i never had an issue with you ever. No i welcome that and i wouldnt be typing if that was the case and anything ive said mainly applies to raymond and random s*** I've seen on other various threads.

Last edited:
Nah i play games on pc too but im not like pc or **** the world or pc is the ONLY way to play. Fqrizzo no one said you cant post or are annoyed when people do. Youve been here long enough not to post such a pointless comment. Just dont be childish about it. It gets so boring and unnecessary. I love pc too but im not going to be a relentless fanboy about it. Btw fqrizzo i didnt mean that toward you. Some pc people think theyre **** is the ultimate and it drives me nuts. Snappa, i never had an issue with you ever. No i welcome that and i wouldnt be typing if that was the case and anything ive said mainly applies to raymond and random s*** I've seen on other various threads.

I get that. I really do. I just dont see it happening with anyone other than Snake. And I still cant figure that guy out, so hes definitely the exception to the rule from what ive seen. People talk like its a rampant problem though. I play on everything and would encourage everyone else who likes gaming to do so too if they can. If not, no biggie. Enjoy what youve got.

Yep - troll bait - and they took it...:monkey1

comeatmebro.gif

Back