Splice License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a custom done awhile back from Ones Customs :)
479223b0.jpg

I figured you did since you said it was not what it could be. Don't you need to know what the 'could' is to say it fell short?

By evolution, do you mean her genetics? Watching her developmental process wasn't enough? And once a lone organism of a species reaches maturity, why wouldn't she be looking for sex wherever she thought she could get it?

Well, I knew they'd tap into the sex stuff. But I didn't think the last act of the film would be 10 minutes long, and go straight into monster movie mode.

I thought they could've done something else. Thats all I thought.

I also think it could've been longer at the end there. It was too quick IMO.

Well, I knew they'd tap into the sex stuff. But I didn't think the last act of the film would be 10 minutes long, and go straight into monster movie mode.

I thought they could've done something else. Thats all I thought.

I also think it could've been longer at the end there. It was too quick IMO.

Ok. I thought I could make you be creative.

I agree with the pacing at the end, but I think it's more realistic for bad things to go bad quickly. Not that faithfully reproducing reality is what film is for; I just liked that it didn't waste any time on superfluous dialogue or chase scenes. When it all came crashing down, it didn't do it in slow motion.

And a bad idea for a splicense.:rotfl
I crack myself up.
LOL :lol

I hated this movie, so much, it not that it was a bad movie, i mean, i dont know, i just had trouble with the sex and the creature, yuck, people saying that thing is hot, eww, no, just... no, even Neytiri was not as freaky and looked better..

anyway.. this is, I don't know this is such a weird license, the movie was not a hit, not a lot of people even saw it, I don't see how this will sell, even if it looks really cool, this is just.... :slap

Although, if this gets us a Pan's Labyrinth something, I would be more than thrilled, I kept waiting to see a statue of something made of Pan, I would love if they do something from that movie :pray:

Back