Premium Format Spider-woman premium format..Link to Buy Regular in 1st Post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-woman premium format..Link to Buy in 1st Post.

VS... im in the same boat except my EX head doesnt even fit. On top of the paint screws up you should the base on mine you can see bag imprints in the clear coat. This is really bad.

So the silica gels prevents moistures?

Yes, that is their only purpose. They put those little silica packs in most vitamin and nutritional supplement bottles for that reason. There is often some humidity in the factory, in part because of people breathing, and the moisture can become trapped inside the package and cause water damage or perhaps even mold. The silica packs are a practical insurance against this.

Yes, that is their only purpose. They put those little silica packs in most vitamin and nutritional supplement bottles for that reason. There is often some humidity in the factory, in part because of people breathing, and the moisture can become trapped inside the package and cause water damage or perhaps even mold. The silica packs are a practical insurance against this.

Mine doesn't have the silica gel either but mine came in perfect shapes last Friday. Sorry to hear that to those got affected.

Hell yeah...mine just converted....what to do what to do

Just wanted everyone to know I'm willing to take your damaged Spider-woman statues for free. That's right I won't charge you a sent to take them right off your hands. PM me if you're interested. This offer is very limited.

Just wanted everyone to know I'm willing to take your damaged Spider-woman statues for free. That's right I won't charge you a sent to take them right off your hands. PM me if you're interested. This offer is very limited.

Sure you willing to pay for the shipping? Shipping here is very very very expensive... Last i look it was to US for $500 thats just me taking it down to the post office...

Keep it. There are a few isolated screw up in every batch and i think all those screw up had been delivered.

Yeah I want sure it would convert but iv been on since july...here is hoping I get a good one

Yup they work wonders they sell kits to dry up water damage phones to absorb the moisture

Good to know. Now I'm gonna have to check if all my newer statues have them.

I just caught up on the thread and QC issues. I am glad that I passed. I will say the Skrull head came out way better than I thought. To bad I hated her anatomy. Specifically her hips and how thin the small of her back is.

I hope SSC makes everyones right and fixes the issues.

I just caught up on the thread and QC issues. I am glad that I passed. I will say the Skrull head came out way better than I thought. To bad I hated her anatomy. Specifically her hips and how thin the small of her back is.

I hope SSC makes everyones right and fixes the issues.

I'm not a fan of her anatomy at all either. Same with the pose but mainly the anatomy. It's very odd especially compared to Ms Marvel who I think had a more accurate build. Spider-woman's arms are very skinny and her waist and butt are just really oddly sculpted but I can definitely see the appeal to those who are big believers of this piece. It's just a shame the QC ruined another Sideshow piece. It's pretty scary. People aren't even confident their Psylocke's are going to last a few years without cracking anymore.

Ok I just opened mine, had the same paint flaws in 4 spots, the reg head had a hair line crack, the ex head had a paint glob on the cheeks, and the base was scratch up. I can live with the minor paint flaws if there's no other way. But the crack, glob of paint on face which in a lump on the cheeks, and base I will need a replacement. I will not blast SS anymore at this point because they seem to be very helpful. As long as they help me get a nice replacement I can forgive them. But as for the statue. My review is this this is a truly stunning piece. The ex face is superb, the reg face is much better in person, the pose really works in person, the body is the most sexy SS statue to date. This statue gave me the shock factor which I have not seen with the last few I've received. She is a amazing statue. The pics do it no justice at all. I will do whatever it takes to own this one. That's my review anyway. I really believe that if people see this in person most would consider buying this if you collect marvel or avengers statues. This one is going to be up there with my all time favorites like darth talon, vampi pf and ms marvel.

If mine turns up with all these QC issues then my one will be going straight back. As I bought mine from a UK seller mines not due until May so hopefully these issues will be sorted by then, hopefully

The anatomy is a mess. I wonder if the sculptor has ever seen a woman.

I must really be an outlier as I really like this piece. Sure, the paint job isn't the best we've seen, but it certainly isn't the worst either. To those who don't want it, simply return it or cancel your order. No sense is stressing yourselves over this. Besides, I imagine there are others who would be quite happy to own this one.

Got my shipping notice, she will be here Monday woooohooooo fingers crossed that she turns out good! :)

I must really be an outlier as I really like this piece. Sure, the paint job isn't the best we've seen, but it certainly isn't the worst either. To those who don't want it, simply return it or cancel your order. No sense is stressing yourselves over this. Besides, I imagine there are others who would be quite happy to own this one.

:exactly: I think she is a great piece and as cbg said the most sexy to date :hi5:

Back