Premium Format Spider-woman premium format..Link to Buy Regular in 1st Post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-woman premium format..Link to Buy in 1st Post.

Just received an email telling me my wait list reservation is canceled.
As if this didn't convert for me, I guess there are a lot more spider woman fans out there then I thought.

They cancel but it's not official until it's really gone.

Just received an email telling me my wait list reservation is canceled.
As if this didn't convert for me, I guess there are a lot more spider woman fans out there then I thought.

No email yet for me. Still hoping :pray:

Got shipping notice! :clap

Crap! A member at sf got her and posted up pics. The butt seems like it could have been soften up a bit. But the pics are not too clear, so I can't confirm. I really hope they didn't do that. But overall the ex head and statue really does look great. The butt changed?!? :(

Judging by the pictures over in SF i think they might have changed the butt from the prototype

Update!!!!! No change!!!! She looks superb!!!!!!!!!!

Ha ha I guess I've always liked Spider-Woman and I knew I had to have her after I got Ms. Marvel. But I'll admit her butt is definitely her big selling point. ;)

I'm not as worried about the booty as CBG but I still admit I would've been pretty pissed off it Sideshow had swapped it out at the last minute and changed it. We haven't gotten a shipping notice yet from Sideshow at my store, I really hope mine shows up next week! Fingers crossed.

Oh sorry :slap My fault was not paying attention. I was too busy thinking about letting the dog outside to take a leak.

:rotfl........ :yess:

He's like the gift that keeps on giving :)

Am I the only one getting this statue not just for her butt?

not for the butt? What craziness do you speak of?

Am I the only one getting this statue not just for her butt?

Probably. I could care less about sw, if I do get this its display her ad the skrull empress. But seriously even if ur a comic fan its cuz they always draw her sexy.

Probably. I could care less about sw, if I do get this its display her ad the skrull empress. But seriously even if ur a comic fan its cuz they always draw her sexy.

Of course that's why I'm a fan. ;)

Bump for a couple of members who cancel and might be thinking about buying this sexy statue back..... ^_^

sorry to nitpick..but the left shoulder area on this piece is horrible

Back